Where to buy my chanel jumbo?

Which place should I buy my Jumbo?

• Buy in Europe! You're saving a lot!

• Buy in Saks! You get the box, the ribbion and the expierence!

Results are only viewable after voting.

LuvChanel55

Jul 31, 2014
I have an opportunity to purchase a CHANEL jumbo in Europe since a relative is there now and is willing to get me one there. But I'm not going to get the box or the experience of going to the store. But I also have to a chance to go to Saks open a card, get 10% and get the box and the whole experience.

CHANEL in Europe

Price: ~4600-4700 USD after VAT

CHANEL at Saks

Price: ~5200 USD after 10% discount

Last edited:
If this is your first Chanel and money is not a big issue, go for the experience at SAKS. You'll also be able to view the bag in person to make sure it's exactly how you want it.

Europe. Trust me, the first one just opens the door. There will be MANY, MANY more that follow. Save any way you can. Your next can be from saks with the discount. So you get two that are discounted.

Reactions: JoeyLouis
If u get it in Spain the tax refund can go to15%! The more u buy the higher % the tax back! Makes a huge difference!

I have an opportunity to purchase a CHANEL jumbo in Europe since a relative is there now and is willing to get me one there. But I'm not going to get the box or the experience of going to the store. But I also have to a chance to go to Saks open a card, get 10% and get the box and the whole experience.

CHANEL in Europe

Price: ~4600-4700 USD after VAT

CHANEL at Saks

Price: ~5200 USD after 10% discount

I'd say Europe if you absolutely 100% sure that's the bag you wanted and trust your relative in doing a thorough inspection of the bag because once they bought it it's hard to exchange or return it in the states.
Also, if your relative gets charged duties then the saving won't be as significant.

I'd say Europe if you absolutely 100% sure that's the bag you wanted and trust your relative in doing a thorough inspection of the bag because once they bought it it's hard to exchange or return it in the states.
Also, if your relative gets charged duties then the saving won't be as significant.

She has bought several luxury bags from Europe back to the U.S. (i.e. Lady Dior, Chanel GST, and LV Brea). She knows what to do with VAT and how to avoid duties on the bag :biggrin: