Helene wallet

bryleet

Aug 25, 2014
I have done a search and found very little but wanting feedback from owners of the Helene wallet ? Or people that maybe looked at it and decided it against it?
I'm loving the look of it and have decided I don't like long wallets so I'm looking for a compact wallet that still holds a bit and is functional.

Help me out x

I have one and I'm over the moon in love with it. I don't like long wallets anymore they take up too much space in my small bags. The helene is so cute. So many card slots. I also use the coin pouch as a card holder I personally don't like storing coins in there because of the smell

Attachments

• 2016-04-27 13.46.13.jpg
    2016-04-27 13.46.13.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 550
This is how store my cards. I find that the money holder is a few shorter for the dollar bills. If that bothers you you can always fold them but that doesn't really bother me at all.

Attachments

• 2016-04-27 22.07.51.jpg
    2016-04-27 22.07.51.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 582
I have done a search and found very little but wanting feedback from owners of the Helene wallet ? Or people that maybe looked at it and decided it against it?
I'm loving the look of it and have decided I don't like long wallets so I'm looking for a compact wallet that still holds a bit and is functional.

Help me out x

Get it and you will love it. It's too cute
It gets a little bulky once you put the cards in though. Long wallets are nice but this can fit my small Bags. Plus, the fact that you have the option for coins which I don't utilize for coins but it's there should you need it, I don't think you can put so much coins though oh well its a wallet not a coin purse. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 2016-04-27 22.08.58.jpg
    2016-04-27 22.08.58.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 559
I love mine!! I don't use coins in mine though, I use that for extra cards etc... I've had it over a year. Does the job of a full size wallet.
I think it's being discontinued but that may just be a rumor- but I wouldn't hesitate on getting it now if u want it.

If you're looking for a compact but fully functional walket can I suggest the Anais wallet? It has a zip compartment for coins, bills lay flat without folding them and it's very compact. I have this wallet and it's the best walket I e ever owned.

I love mine!! I don't use coins in mine though, I use that for extra cards etc... I've had it over a year. Does the job of a full size wallet.
I think it's being discontinued but that may just be a rumor- but I wouldn't hesitate on getting it now if u want it.

Being discontinued?! I might have to get it sooner, rather then later!
What do you put your coins in? I usually have everything all together

If you're looking for a compact but fully functional walket can I suggest the Anais wallet? It has a zip compartment for coins, bills lay flat without folding them and it's very compact. I have this wallet and it's the best walket I e ever owned.

I haven't looked at the anais! Do you think it's more functional then the Helene?

i have one and i'm over the moon in love with it. I don't like long wallets anymore they take up too much space in my small bags. The helene is so cute. So many card slots. i also use the coin pouch as a card holder i personally don't like storing coins in there because of the smell

+1

i love mine!! I don't use coins in mine though, i use that for extra cards etc... I've had it over a year. Does the job of a full size wallet.
i think it's being discontinued but that may just be a rumor- but i wouldn't hesitate on getting it now if u want it.

+1

I love my Helene wallet. I am using it for a year now. It can hold a lot for it size. I think it is the most functional bag. I do have long wallet but I need my Helene for smaller bag like Med Chanel flap. I got it June last year and was told there were very few left (like 2 of them)

I haven't looked at the anais! Do you think it's more functional then the Helene?

In my opinion - absolutely. I can fit so many coins in the zip compartment whereas I can't imagine the button compartment of the Helene could hold much at all before it gets difficult to close. I also prefer the style of the Anais. The gold hardware is so ladylike and beautiful. I've put photos of my Anais on here before. I'll try to find them for you

Some photos for you

f9f7a588a5781e3ac150c790c87d7562.jpg

7d86756d7bbc813dd23091328cd96b56.jpg

203419ac1f4383d455f80b3cad856d4c.jpg

edeed5aac7878ba124351b60ba7a2392.jpg

ade54e39ea65be3731fa1408fd230497.jpg