Help me chose a wallet!

liz_

O.G.
Sep 7, 2011
I would love your help these are the 3 wallets I'm considering.
Also,
I would greatly appreciate some photos from others who have these wallets and feedback on these leathers and how well they hold up. Thank you[emoji4]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465670914.951256.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1465670924.661148.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1465670932.763647.jpg

I dont have any of these wallets but did try the furst one in the store and the large lv does make the wallet heavy and drags down the flap when open. I love the look of the lockme wallet

I dont have any of these wallets but did try the furst one in the store and the large lv does make the wallet heavy and drags down the flap when open. I love the look of the lockme wallet

Thank you for your reply that is helpful. I may have to make the drive and check these out in person.

I just got it yesterday so I haven't used it yet. This is my first epi piece but I have heard it is very durable. I just loved the twist turn lock. Not sure how to add a photo. I got the blueberry color. You can view the colors on the Lviv website. If you want black, it is a shiny black like patent. I loved it but all my wallets are black so I went for a fun color for summer.

I just got it yesterday so I haven't used it yet. This is my first epi piece but I have heard it is very durable. I just loved the twist turn lock. Not sure how to add a photo. I got the blueberry color. You can view the colors on the Lviv website. If you want black, it is a shiny black like patent. I loved it but all my wallets are black so I went for a fun color for summer.

Have you started using the twist wallet? How are you liking it? I had my SA order the twist in rose ballerina fit me to see so I'm now trying to decide between twist and Louise ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466480928.111590.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466480909.060303.jpg

Hi liz_
wondering which one you ended up purchasing? I am choosing between the louise (noir) and the twisted wallet (Coquelicot).
Any review or feedback is very much appreciated.

Hi liz_
wondering which one you ended up purchasing? I am choosing between the louise (noir) and the twisted wallet (Coquelicot).
Any review or feedback is very much appreciated.

Hello, so I ended up getting the twist but ended up selling it as I'm just not a full size wallet kinda person and the flap made it difficult to get stuff in and out of cause the Epi leather is so stiff.