Is there such a thing as too many red bags?? Reveal

jyyanks

Sep 15, 2013
I confess, I made an impulse purchase. I didn't mean to do it but I wasn't strong enough to resist. I was on the lookout for a "summer" bag which means a light color like natural chamonix, a fun color like blue hydra or a pop color like H orange. The last thing I wanted was another red bag as I have a Rouge H Drag, Kelly and Constance and a RC Halzan. My red bag quota has been more than filled -- esp Rouge H which is one of my favorite H colors.

I decided I wanted another plume or a 31 bolide but I would be patient. I would wait for the perfect color and price and I wouldn't settle or be rash.

Well, that went out the window when I saw this beauty. Here she is, my new Rouge H chamonix plume that bababebi kindly authenticated for me.

I still think I have too may red bags but I really can't decide if I should part with any of them. Sigh.

Attachments

• Rouge H chamonix plume.JPG
    Rouge H chamonix plume.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,098
I confess, I made an impulse purchase. I didn't mean to do it but I wasn't strong enough to resist. I was on the lookout for a "summer" bag which means a light color like natural chamonix, a fun color like blue hydra or a pop color like H orange. The last thing I wanted was another red bag as I have a Rouge H Drag, Kelly and Constance and a RC Halzan. My red bag quota has been more than filled -- esp Rouge H which is one of my favorite H colors.

I decided I wanted another plume or a 31 bolide but I would be patient. I would wait for the perfect color and price and I wouldn't settle or be rash.

Well, that went out the window when I saw this beauty. Here she is, my new Rouge H chamonix plume that bababebi kindly authenticated for me.

I still think I have too may red bags but I really can't decide if I should part with any of them. Sigh.

Perfect Juana's! You have found the bag I want next. It is so much better than I imagined!
Congratulations on your beautiful plume.

stunningly gorgeous...I can see why you fell for it!!

such a beauty! congrats!!