Does your flap have perfect back pocket alignment?

wanqicao

May 6, 2015
Hello everyone! So I just got my jumbo, and I noticed slight misalignment on the back pocket. It bothers me a little, but it's nothing major and quite unnoticeable. I'd like to know if yours has the same problem too, if so, I won't bother exchanging it since another one would probably be the same. However if there are better ones out there, I would very much prefer to do the exchange. Photos would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2390.JPG
    IMG_2390.JPG
    275.6 KB · Views: 1,505
  • IMG_2379.JPG
    IMG_2379.JPG
    906.9 KB · Views: 1,526
Hello, i understand your concern but i think your bag is fine (only one part looks a little misaligned?? ) i have seen many bags which are much worse than yours (the ones that all the back pocket was misaligned) but return it if this really disturbs you because you must love the bag after paying so much money on it just keep in mind that the new one can have a worse problem :S

Reactions: Lee_733
that`s mine, but it`s a medium caviar. Mine has it on the right outerside, but nearly not noticeable ( last photo). Second Photo is the left side (perfect ).

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 1,292
  • FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 1,260
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,269
  • IMG_5364.JPG
    IMG_5364.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 1,291
Hello everyone! So I just got my jumbo, and I noticed slight misalignment on the back pocket. It bothers me a little, but it's nothing major and quite unnoticeable. I'd like to know if yours has the same problem too, if so, I won't bother exchanging it since another one would probably be the same. However if there are better ones out there, I would very much prefer to do the exchange. Photos would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

I honestly can't see anything, and I'm fairly picky. Is the misalignment with the stitching?

I know what you mean, my SA sold me a classic like this and I brought it up, but I really felt assured when he explained that it's a handmade product, stitched by hand, etc. so it almost makes mine unique :smile: I used to be so picky, now unless it's really defective I can't bother anymore haha. I'd enjoy it!! It's a beauty

Reactions: my_my969
Thanks everyone so much for your replies and photos! I think I'll visit the boutique to see if there are better ones available. If not, I'll live with it since misalignment seems like a common issue.

Mine are all aligned from as far as general careful, regular distance viewing goes. I'm sure if I got down and looked at EVERY stitch, they wouldn't be. And I refuse to go look. To me, this is like the diamond thing. You pick a diamond because it is eye clean to the naked eye. But you get out a loupe and it's a treasure trove of flaws. So you do the loupe thing for your first diamond or two. Then you learn that it was probably overkill. Your bag looks great from the first picture. No one will inspect it as close as you did. (If they do, get new/less creepy friends.) If it bugs you, then exchange it. But if the others are more flawed then rest assured that only you will notice on this one and one day it won't matter any more. Good luck!

mine are all aligned from as far as general careful, regular distance viewing goes. I'm sure if i got down and looked at every stitch, they wouldn't be. And i refuse to go look. To me, this is like the diamond thing. You pick a diamond because it is eye clean to the naked eye. But you get out a loupe and it's a treasure trove of flaws. So you do the loupe thing for your first diamond or two. Then you learn that it was probably overkill. Your bag looks great from the first picture. No one will inspect it as close as you did. (if they do, get new/less creepy friends.) if it bugs you, then exchange it. But if the others are more flawed then rest assured that only you will notice on this one and one day it won't matter any more. Good luck!

+1