Prefall 2016/17 reveal

MarraC

I luuve my LV
O.G.
May 21, 2010
Hi everyone hope you're all enjoying the start of your weekend?

I bought this a few weeks ago but only got to wear it for the first time last night. We were invited to an event at the Bond Street Maison. This dress it from the Prefall 2016/17 collection just released. It's a really beautiful knit and is quite light. The photo doesn't do the colours justice as it's got a sheen to it.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465580966.601162.jpg

I bought this a few weeks ago but only got to wear it for the first time last night. We were invited to an event at the Bond Street Maison. This dress it from the Prefall 2016/17 collection just released. It's a really beautiful knit and is quite light. The photo doesn't do the colours justice as it's got a sheen to it.

View attachment 3378062

I just saw it in store today on a mannequin and thought it was a stunning piece! It looks even better on you! 😘

View attachment 3378062

Omg that is totally the bomb. Love it. You look stunning :biggrin: