Advice needed for new LOVE or watch

LovEmAll

LovEmAll @dailyloves
Aug 28, 2014
Hello my dear TPF fellows :smile:

I am shopping for either a new LOVE or a new watch (not sure which watch yet but either a BB or a Rolex). My jewelry is all white gold except for my current LOVE which is rose gold (pic for reference). I am thinking of a white gold love to wear with my rose gold love or a two tone watch which I would wear on my right wrist. What would you recommend? Thanks!

e3e97e3ebb9c9898fe84262313156352.jpg

If you don`t have an "every day" watch, I´d say watch first... On the other hand I love the LOVE and want a WG to wear with my RG one day. Good luck with your decision! Please excuse my english, it`s not my first language!

First of all, I love your love and rings :smile:
How long do you have your love, it looks so shiny!
My vote goes to Love, but could you also post a pic of watch?

I vote for WG.

Thanks! I think that's what I may end up going with
If you don`t have an "every day" watch, I´d say watch first... On the other hand I love the LOVE and want a WG to wear with my RG one day. Good luck with your decision! Please excuse my english, it`s not my first language!

I have a Michelle watch...nothing to fancy. I love watches but much more on my dh than on me. Is that odd? I rather watch him a watch than buy me one
First of all, I love your love and rings :smile:
How long do you have your love, it looks so shiny!
My vote goes to Love, but could you also post a pic of watch?

Awww...thanks dear! I've had my love since Nov 2014. It's a bit scratched but I love it! Not sure which watch I'd get just yet...maybe more to come after a day Milan tomorrow.

I am not a watch girl at all so my vote goes to WG love. I wear YG and WG combo and absolutely love it.

Thanks Rami! I love watches but not really for me...more for my Dh. Maybe I haven't tried on the right one?

Two tone watch, definitely!

Thanks dear!Hope I make a decision soon!

That's what my SA at Cartier said. Although, she has tempted me with lot of mod shots :P

I bet! I think I actually realized what it is with me and watches. I tried a Cartier (I think it was a tank) with a leather strap and fell in love! I think I just need one with a leather strap. I must have tried on 10 watches at Cartier, bulvary, Rolex, etc and nothing Sang to me until I tried on the one with a leather strap. Just gorgeous [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. Have you given that a try?

Update: so ended up getting the love and I think I found my future watch... We will see :smile:. Hubby and I also got love wedding bands for our anniversary [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. So special. What do you think? Thanks for letting me share

7603232901ffff570862a279a90e52a2.jpg
2b4d97311e4a5594ca7e25cc2d089c28.jpg