Quick Reveal of My new

lilacto

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
091e9bd65a80a253514a19a09daefadd.jpg

Hello Guys, thank you for helping me decide on my new bag. Thank you for letting me share my excitement. Here she is....peeping out...

Last edited:
With the Jumbo GHW

8c9956f784dd75c5727a6704e598de79.jpg

With the M/L SHW

3ccd7bf4f0e29c85b106b9edea0b1ee3.jpg

Which one do you guys think looks better on my frame? Or are they both very different?

I personally feel they are both different, but I may be biased ( coz I sooo want to keep the Jumbo). Am I mad to want this bag in both sizes? The M/L SHW I love more now since I realized it gives a very different look. But of course I must diversify my collection so what do you think? I would love to have colours and boys but I have always wanted this bag before adding those. Am I doing the right thing? Plus I paid more for my Jumbo as its more expensive in India...

I have a few days to decide if Im keeping the Jumbo. I dont live close to the boutique so I had to buy the bag to try her out...

Last edited:
Congrats on your new bag, she's beautiful and they both look great on you! I do not think anything is wrong with wanting both in different sizes and hardware color, they are both very different looks. I feel like bc of the size the jumbo can be dressed down and good for casual everyday use. I love the medium for a little dressier occasions, bc of the smaller more compact size. You can never go wrong with a black classic flap, I say keep both!

My first CF was black jumbo w shw but I ended up selling for jumbo with ghw, now I wish I had kept the jumbo in silver and bought a medium with ghw =( Good luck with your decision, pls keep us posted!

Congrats on your new bag, she's beautiful and they both look great on you! I do not think anything is wrong with wanting both in different sizes and hardware color, they are both very different looks. I feel like bc of the size the jumbo can be dressed down and good for casual everyday use. I love the medium for a little dressier occasions, bc of the smaller more compact size. You can never go wrong with a black classic flap, I say keep both!

My first CF was black jumbo w shw but I ended up selling for jumbo with ghw, now I wish I had kept the jumbo in silver and bought a medium with ghw =( Good luck with your decision, pls keep us posted!

Thank you so much for the reassurance. The M/L in gold and the Jumbo in Silver is the best I think as well. But now that I already have the M/L in silver, it seems to tiresome to think of selling and changing....

Gorgeous!! I think both of them look great on you, can never go wrong with classic Chanel. I would definitely keep both if it were me. I tend to always look for pinks but when I can't find pinks I go for blacks lol!

I think they look great on you! I have both the bags except the M/L in GHW and the Jumbo in the SHW. I use both for different purposes and love having both options in my collection. BTW, I'm only 5'1 and love carrying the Jumbo.