Garden Party or Victoria II

I really like the Rouge Duchess! That is one of my color choices. It's a pop of color, yet muted.
I thought about the Poppy Orange, but I think it's a bit too bright for me in this particular bag. I like it in the So Kelly.
I'm also thinking Blue Nuit and/or Etoupe. Gold is nice and basic, too.
I think Blue Nuit is #1; Rouge Duchess is #2 and Etoupe is #3.
With the $$$ I'm saving, getting the GP instead of the Victoria, I want a pop of color (equestrian) bag charm, too. We're fortunate, we get quite a few coming into our store.
Thank you everyone! I will try to reveal when I get the bag in the next week or two.

View attachment 3375377View attachment 3375378

This is my Garden Party 36 Rouge Piment
I really am finding the bag a lot a fun to use
It's practical for various situations as you can see from other posts
(I saw a bag charm like the one on mine about a year ago from Purssey's GP post & liked it a lot. As soon as I found this I had to buy! It fits in well in the sub tropical environment I live)

+1 this is a beautiful and fun bag to use not to mention very practical! My friend I love the color on your GP! So pretty [emoji7][emoji7]

I really like the Rouge Duchess! That is one of my color choices. It's a pop of color, yet muted.
I thought about the Poppy Orange, but I think it's a bit too bright for me in this particular bag. I like it in the So Kelly.
I'm also thinking Blue Nuit and/or Etoupe. Gold is nice and basic, too.
I think Blue Nuit is #1; Rouge Duchess is #2 and Etoupe is #3.
With the $$$ I'm saving, getting the GP instead of the Victoria, I want a pop of color (equestrian) bag charm, too. We're fortunate, we get quite a few coming into our store.
Thank you everyone! I will try to reveal when I get the bag in the next week or two.

I just wanted to add, thank you for the photos. I love looking at your beautiful bags and it makes me want one even more.

We are all happy to help! GP was my first H bag and holds a very special place in my heart ❤️❤️... You have some beautiful color choices on your list. Anyone of those choices will be fabulous! Wishing you all the best in making the final choice and looking forward to seeing your reveal soon!

We are all happy to help! GP was my first H bag and holds a very special place in my heart ❤️❤️... You have some beautiful color choices on your list. Anyone of those choices will be fabulous! Wishing you all the best in making the final choice and looking forward to seeing your reveal soon!

ETL4B I love all your color/style choices in every thread❤️[emoji170]
You are a style icon !!!

They are two very different bags and serve different purposes in my opinion. Garden party and Victoria cannot be taken to the same event. I think if you are looking for a better everyday bag garden party would be best