Reveal of Victoria medium ear studs in platinum

Scandibabe

Scandibabe
O.G.
Nov 29, 2012
I would love to share my experience and excitement regarding my yesterday's purchase. Well, to make a long story short: I've recently had my 39 birthday and received a Tiffany gift certificate from my friends. I went to a Chestnut Hill mall to buy something nice, but I was met by a very disappointing and indifferent male SA (I don't have a permanent SA here, because I am in Boston only for 6 months, sabbathical), and I was not treated nicely! I wanted something beautiful in white gold, and maybe even with diamonds, but instead of got a silver key. I am not very familiar with Tiffany, as we don't have it in Scandinavia.. The guy was very inpatient and was most interested to get rid of me. He even insinuated that I can't see the difference between silver and white gold! WTF! The whole night I was thinking about this experience and found out that I deserved more! So, yesterday I went instead to the Bostons largest Tiffany at Huntington avenue and received fabulous service from Lisa! She let me tried almost everything in the store, since I was not quite sure what I wanted... As I've mentioned I am not very familiar with the brand, but they do have a lot of fabulous stuff. I returned the silver key and bought Victoria medium ear studs! So happy with both service and these amazing ear studs! My oldest daughters name is Victoria, so I feel that it was meant for me.

Thanks for letting me share, I've enclosed some pics. Oh, btw I did not get any diamond certificate right away, they told me it would be sent by airmail in 4-5 weeks. Is it normal?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465348007.779379.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1465348019.734007.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1465348031.890722.jpg

I would love to share my experience and excitement regarding my yesterday's purchase. Well, to make a long story short: I've recently had my 39 birthday and received a Tiffany gift certificate from my friends. I went to a Chestnut Hill mall to buy something nice, but I was met by a very disappointing and indifferent male SA (I don't have a permanent SA here, because I am in Boston only for 6 months, sabbathical), and I was not treated nicely! I wanted something beautiful in white gold, and maybe even with diamonds, but instead of got a silver key. I am not very familiar with Tiffany, as we don't have it in Scandinavia.. The guy was very inpatient and was most interested to get rid of me. He even insinuated that I can't see the difference between silver and white gold! WTF! The whole night I was thinking about this experience and found out that I deserved more! So, yesterday I went instead to the Bostons largest Tiffany at Huntington avenue and received fabulous service from Lisa! She let me tried almost everything in the store, since I was not quite sure what I wanted... As I've mentioned I am not very familiar with the brand, but they do have a lot of fabulous stuff. I returned the silver key and bought Victoria medium ear studs! So happy with both service and these amazing ear studs! My oldest daughters name is Victoria, so I feel that it was meant for me.

Thanks for letting me share, I've enclosed some pics. Oh, btw I did not get any diamond certificate right away, they told me it would be sent by airmail in 4-5 weeks. Is it normal?

View attachment 3375759View attachment 3375760View attachment 3375761

I'm so happy for you! They look great on you! Wear them in good health. Yes, it's normal to have the diamond certificate sent to your house in about 4-5 weeks.

You have made the right choice. The Victoria collection is timeless and so beautiful. The earrings are stunning on you. If you decide to add another piece down the road, you should consider the matching pendant.

Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations! I love Victoria line...the large ones are on my wishlist.

I received all my certificates between 4-6 weeks and were shipped from New York.

Woow these are gorgeous! I would love to have these as well one day!
Congrats on a great purchase!

Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations! I love Victoria line...the large ones are on my wishlist.

I received all my certificates between 4-6 weeks and were shipped from New York.

Oh those are fab! I am so envious. The proportions look great .

Very nice congrats

Beautiful! You made a wonderful choice. Wear them in good health.

Absolutely gorgeous earrings and they are stunning on you! Congratulations, you are going to get so many compliments on these everywhere you go!

They look beautiful on you! enjoy them in good health!!

Congrats! They look lovely on you, and what a rude SA! I'm so glad you found a better experience at a different store :smile:

Thank you so very, very much!