Small reveal from Amsterdam [emoji1179][emoji320]

Sculli

Jan 17, 2013
I just returned from the store, we finally received the new métiers d'art Paris-Rome today, it got me all excited [emoji16].
Here are my goodies:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465314354.393928.jpg

still all nicely packed. [emoji847]

First I wanted to try the trendy woc, but they only have it in black, I got so many black stuff. But this woc is really nice. I asked the SA for other colors of the boy woc and he brought me the perfect shade of green, kinda dark military greenish. I tried that on and was sold [emoji7].
Here he is:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465315687.574855.jpg

My next mission was finding the beige/black slingbacks, but they only had big sizes left. But they had the blue/black slingbacks in my size. And yes they also mine.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465315770.179198.jpg

Here my boy woc together with his bestie [emoji847]:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465315851.262637.jpg

The store also had the wool espadrilles in black, should I get those too?

First I wanted to try the trendy woc, but they only have it in black, I got so many black stuff. But this woc is really nice. I asked the SA for other colors of the boy woc and he brought me the perfect shade of green, kinda dark military greenish. I tried that on and was sold [emoji7].
Here he is:
View attachment 3375467

My next mission was finding the beige/black slingbacks, but they only had big sizes left. But they had the blue/black slingbacks in my size. And yes they also mine.
View attachment 3375474

View attachment 3375478

What lovely colors. congrats!

What a versatile green - I love it!! And YES go back and get the espadrilles, if not only so that I can live vicariously through you, LOL!

thanks you [emoji4]. I'm sure going back tomorrow, fingers crossed they still have my size. [emoji1374]

Lovely Boy WOC and slingbacks! Congrats!

thanks [emoji8]

Wow that colour of the Boy WOC is amazing, congrats!

dank je wel [emoji847]. Might bump into you again tomorrow, gonna sleep early today.

What lovely colors. congrats!

thank you, now I need the beige/black slingbacks too, So hard to get [emoji23]

Fun purchases, enjoy!

thanks Jereni [emoji847]

Here he is:
View attachment 3375467

View attachment 3375474

View attachment 3375478

Lovely!! Congrats!!