Mini haul

rubypurple

Dec 19, 2015
I was in the NY a couple of weeks ago and I dropped by a TB store~ bought a few items for work plus the fitbit bracelet that I've been eyeing for a couple of months now. Thanks for letting me share!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465160649.081740.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1465160723.136039.jpg

I was in the NY a couple of weeks ago and I dropped by a TB store~ bought a few items for work plus the fitbit bracelet that I've been eyeing for a couple of months now. Thanks for letting me share!
View attachment 3374170View attachment 3374171

Oh what a fun time you must've had shopping there!! Congratulations - all your items are lovely!! I've had my eye on that bag - it's soooo beautiful!! Enjoy your new goodies!! :smile:

great purchases! I love the crosshatch tote but I need it a little bigger. Enjoy :smile:

Oh what a fun time you must've had shopping there!! Congratulations - all your items are lovely!! I've had my eye on that bag - it's soooo beautiful!! Enjoy your new goodies!! :smile:

Thank you both! Fell in love with the bag when I saw it in person. I've gotten compliments from my co-workers when I use it! :biggrin:

I love the bracelet but I feel like the metal hardware is a bit big for my wrist.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465858777.872680.jpg

In other news, I've been receiving tons of compliments on my bag. :smile:
I need to break in my caroline flats tho. Had a nasty blister at the back of my foot the 1st time I wore them.