Was there EVER an Anthracite Day with regular Hardware?

Oh Donna!

Sep 8, 2006
Did Balenciaga ever come out with an Anthracite Day with REGULAR hardware? Thats the one I want, but I have never seen one or heard that anyone has one. I dont want giant hw. Kim at Balny said they were waiting for them but never got them. oh well. I always want what doesnt exist!

I was on the wait list at BALNY, Like Kim said they never came in, so I ended up getting a GH anthraday which I'm very happy with..... but to answer your question no I really don't think they were ever made!:tdown: I don't know of anyone on tPF who has one!

One of my SAs from NM just called and said they recieved Anthracite Days today. She was under the impression that it was a Fall color but it is called Anthracite?? I would call there if you are interested.

NM Kerry 703-761-1600

I hope I'm not breaking some rule posting this?

One of my SAs from NM just called and said they recieved Anthracite Days today. She was under the impression that it was a Fall color but it is called Anthracite?? I would call there if you are interested.

NM Kerry 703-761-1600

I hope I'm not breaking some rule posting this?

Hmmm I wonder if she has got in plomb days, Plomb is is a dark gray and is a fall colour.