Help me decide? (LD)

Jun 15, 2015
Hello all,

I am in the market for a new bag, and I am stuck between two colors for a Lady Dior. I either want a pink large LD with ghw or a black medium with ghw. I have a medium rose poudre with ghw and a large black with ghw. I'm so torn between the two!

Thanks in advance!
Stay fabulous, and have an amazing day!

Another vote for the Black. Black with gold hardware is stunning, and the Medium is a great size. It fits the essentials, but it is small enough to use for dressy and causal. It's a Classic! Good luck choosing.

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt. I am planning to purchase my very first LD but I am indecisive of the colors. I am deciding between a black or a grey (in patent leather and medium size). I know I should get a black for my first LD but my friends said that black looks a bit too old/mature on me.
I fell in love with the 'pearlised grey' LDs when I looked up images on the internet, but I am not sure if it has been discontinued or not. Can someone tell me if that's the case and also advise me on the colors that I should consider?

Thank you very much!

Sorry to interrupt. I am planning to purchase my very first LD but I am indecisive of the colors. I am deciding between a black or a grey (in patent leather and medium size). I know I should get a black for my first LD but my friends said that black looks a bit too old/mature on me.
I fell in love with the 'pearlised grey' LDs when I looked up images on the internet, but I am not sure if it has been discontinued or not. Can someone tell me if that's the case and also advise me on the colors that I should consider?

Thank you very much!
Pearlised grey is absolutely stunning and it's still in the market

I've searched everywhere for the large lady dior (ghw) in the rose poudre. They're sold out company wide. :sad: Does anyone know if they're going to replenish or is this gone for good?! I always do this... hesitate and then it's too late.

@balanceinheels i think they wont have discontinued it. even if they had, it is so popular that i am sure an identical colour would be created immediately.
i think you should try again when stock is replenished after xmas.