saint laurent shoe scores at cabazon!

liljake

party girl
Apr 6, 2011
headed out to cabazon today on a whim and saint laurent had several pairs of shoes (mostly boots and sneakers) at 50% off! i picked up the court classic sneakers in pink glitter for $120 and the leaf buckle rangers boots for $210!! they also had a huge shipment of bags in (not on extra sale, but lots of stock)...looked like mostly bucket bags, y cabas in lots of colors, and duffles. i saw a few muse 2s at 50% off.

p.s. they do ship :smile:

shVZLez.jpg

rFoPiEb.jpg

Bdi6hMH.jpg

QlMLWNB.jpg

hunnWbC.jpg

oHfINrr.jpg

9Vg2UrE.jpg

HquhjHY.jpg

OMG boots for $210??!!!! I never knew you could get them that cheap wow I'm an hour away from cabazon and your post is making me want to drive over there ASAP! Congrats on both finds, incredible prices!

OMG boots for $210??!!!! I never knew you could get them that cheap wow I'm an hour away from cabazon and your post is making me want to drive over there ASAP! Congrats on both finds, incredible prices!

if you're only an hour away you should definitely drop by to check out what's on sale. they had a few other ankle/mid-calf boots on sale iirc.

if you're only an hour away you should definitely drop by to check out what's on sale. they had a few other ankle/mid-calf boots on sale iirc.

I've already spent well over my budget for this sale season so I am trying reallyyyy hard to stay at home and not spend anymore but I keep thinking about your boots lol! What's another $200 right? Do you know how long the 50% off is until?

I've already spent well over my budget for this sale season so I am trying reallyyyy hard to stay at home and not spend anymore but I keep thinking about your boots lol! What's another $200 right? Do you know how long the 50% off is until?

i'm not sure how long the 50% off is for, sorry! you could always call and ask! i definitely feel you on not trying to spend any more, and if it helps i went to cabazon looking for mid-calf combat-style boots in the first place (i was planning on getting them from allsaints, though), so while it was a good deal...it was definitely already on my list. if you don't need boots, stay strong!

i'm not sure how long the 50% off is for, sorry! you could always call and ask! i definitely feel you on not trying to spend any more, and if it helps i went to cabazon looking for mid-calf combat-style boots in the first place (i was planning on getting them from allsaints, though), so while it was a good deal...it was definitely already on my list. if you don't need boots, stay strong!

I went today and guess what? We are boot twins now LOL! This was the only boot with the extra 50% off so I took them! All thanks to you because there was the exact boot with a different sku with a higher price and I was like no I want the $200 ones looool. I then found a pair of the studded heel boots at Neiman Marcus last call for only a few hundred more so I got those too. The Saint Laurent store had the taller studded ones but at only 50% off retail so I'm glad I checked out last call before heading home.

Oh man...do they have more of those boots left?! I'm panicking lol. I saw a pair of GZ boots that are similar at Saks off fifth oat Woodbury Commons for $650 and I thought they were a great deal.