NF limited edition vs Delightful

I personally love the palm dots NF. The interior is beautiful and I love the pink on the pochette that comes with it. This will be gone soon so I'd pick this over the Delightful. Such a beautiful summer bag!

Thanks! Thats what I am leaning towards

You're welcome. I think it's just a slow day on here today:sleepy: I'm sure more people will chime in soon. Have you seen the palm dots though in person? I actually really loved the red/blue after seeing in pictures, but once in the boutique the pink was really pulling me to it. I originally bought the red/blue palm dots but decided to return it since what little I put into it just rattled around in the bag. I kind of regret returning because I soooooo loved the vivid colors, but I'm planning on getting the Melie soon so I REALLY don't need both.

You're welcome. I think it's just a slow day on here today:sleepy: I'm sure more people will chime in soon. Have you seen the palm dots though in person? I actually really loved the red/blue after seeing in pictures, but once in the boutique the pink was really pulling me to it. I originally bought the red/blue palm dots but decided to return it since what little I put into it just rattled around in the bag. I kind of regret returning because I soooooo loved the vivid colors, but I'm planning on getting the Melie soon so I REALLY don't need both.

Yes I saw it in the store and loved it! I originally went in for the delightful! Melie is beautiful :smile: