Ummmm...so this happened!

Tall1Grl

May 12, 2012
Well how do I begin this .. I let my SM know what colors I was interested in mostly blues like blue nuit or colvert and would take Etain in a heartbeat and if all else failed black kelly 32 but it had to be ghw. So today hubs and I popped into say hi and pick up a few things on hold when she brought up the subject of which colors I was interested in again. I mentioned all the above but then I remembered my hubs saying he liked bleu saphire and I agreed after looking online that was a beautiful blue too. She gathers everything up and says I think I have something you might like.... So she takes me to a table with 2 big boxes sitting on it ...The first one still has the shrink wrap still on...and ever so carefully out comes the Bleu Saphire Sellier 32 Kelly GHW!!! And then she showed me the cobalt togo retourne 32Kelly GHW! I was torn! I know ... it was a no brainer! ;) so guess which one is coming home next week?!! Ok this wont let me post multiple pix at one time im sooo sorry! Here is the cobalt..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    486.1 KB · Views: 1,593
Last edited:
Its so nice to have two for compare....

Lol i love saphir but i prefer retourne myself

My bet is you took cobalt home hahhaha

Either one is special...

Thank you DizzyFairy! It was a little hard to decide in that I always thought retourne was/is the leather for me too! They are each special in their own way and if I could have I would take both!

Blue sapphire sellier is more formal elegant while the cobalt retourner is more casual chic so it just depends on what look you are going for! either way, they are both beautiful and will be enjoyed for long long time!! 😊

I am guessing you want the formal elegant look 😁