Sale wishlist!

lou123

May 30, 2015
Hi!
I'm hoping to pick up a neon blue Roxette and a metallic mushroom bayswater clutch (and possibly a purse!) does anyone know what % is going to be knocked off in UK?

Thanks everyone!

Having recently bought a pre loved Roxette in midnight, I'm hoping to get a good deal on an oxblood in the sale. I'm cautiously optimistic as it's showing as 50% off on the US sale site :biggrin:

The discount varies... I think the higher ones, like 50% off, are for styles that are probably being discontinued.

Fun choices! I'm with you on the metallic mushroom! I've been really bad this year and overdone it but I don't want to miss the chance before this gorgeous colour is discontinued. Going to browse the U.S. site now...

Having recently bought a pre loved Roxette in midnight, I'm hoping to get a good deal on an oxblood in the sale. I'm cautiously optimistic as it's showing as 50% off on the US sale site :biggrin:

The discount varies... I think the higher ones, like 50% off, are for styles that are probably being discontinued.

How have you found the roxette? Know people say it's impractical but it's such a stunner I'm going to give it a chance!

Fun choices! I'm with you on the metallic mushroom! I've been really bad this year and overdone it but I don't want to miss the chance before this gorgeous colour is discontinued. Going to browse the U.S. site now...

That's how I feel too! I'd of loved a medium lily in metallic mushroom but they're pretty rare now.
So going to make sure I get something before its gone 😊

Hi!
I'm hoping to pick up a neon blue Roxette and a metallic mushroom bayswater clutch (and possibly a purse!) does anyone know what % is going to be knocked off in UK?

Thanks everyone!

I believe the MM Bayswater clutch and MM purse will have 30% discount :graucho: I m hoping to get a MM purse :biggrin: Good luck xx

Last edited:
I've been hoping for an oak Alexa, been saving for years, and my lovely hubby has just said he would like to buy it for me for my 30th this year :loveeyes: So I'm thinking I will spend the money I've saved on a small Bayswater double zip tote - but do I want neon blue or oxblood?! I'd also like a wallet purse at some point, but I might pick one up at the outlet when I'm near one later in the year.