Please help me choose Love bracelet

Zucnarf

O.G.
Aug 9, 2008
So, I was finally able to try the Love bracelet. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and I think my undertone is yellow. I get tanned very quickly.
The lovely SA recommended the pink gold for me, and I think It looks gorgeus, even more then Yellow gold but I am affraid of changing color.
And I think that yellow gold is maybe to yellow on me?
Also, she wasn't aware of any changing color in pg to yg.
So here Are the pics
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465034144.984129.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465034158.431443.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465034172.881290.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465034191.290948.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465034204.447430.jpg

What do you girls think?
Has anyone bought rg recent, maybe new ones don't have issues with changing color. I don't Like the fact that when the color changes, the part with screws doesn't.

What do you think?

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465034439.271380.jpg

And here you can also see yg and rg.

And must say that my wrist is 14.5 cm and size 16 is absolutely right for me.
Also wanted to say that in pics the difference in rg and yg is not that much, but in real it really is..

I normally always say yellow gold, but looking at the first two pictures with all three loves, i have to say I love the pink gold on you! It complements your skin tone very well.

Reactions: Vvicky
I would say rose gold.
My Love is RG as well. I have the impression it has faded slightly, but I have the same impression with my Tiffany RG items. So not sure if I might have just get used to the colour. It still looks RG against YG pieces. Anyway, if it really has faded, the colour faded on all parts, also the screws.

I would say rose gold.
My Love is RG as well. I have the impression it has faded slightly, but I have the same impression with my Tiffany RG items. So not sure if I might have just get used to the colour. It still looks RG against YG pieces. Anyway, if it really has faded, the colour faded on all parts, also the screws.

Do you have pic as new and now?