Delightful GM?

Sparklett22

Aug 9, 2015
I haven't been back on this site in a couple of months. Everytime I get back on, I get the urge to go LV shopping. Here's my question... I have the old Monogram Delightful GM that has two zippers in the front. This was my everyday purse for about two years. I loved how it would slouch and loved how I could put so much in it. Since it was my everyday purse for two years, it's taken a beating. I contemplated selling it and would still get a fair price for it but can't seem to part with it. I tried it on the other day and thought about taking it out of retirement but just hate how dark the patina has gotten. I thought they discontinued the GM but saw how they have the newer style in monogram. Does anyone know if they will make the DE Delightful in GM?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 687
I'm not sure as it would most likely depend on the popularity of the re-introduced GM in mono as well as if larger bags in general come back into fashion. If it sells well then LV could very well expand the size into the DE and DA versions...I'd love a DE GM but for now I'll make do with my MM.

I haven't been back on this site in a couple of months. Everytime I get back on, I get the urge to go LV shopping. Here's my question... I have the old Monogram Delightful GM that has two zippers in the front. This was my everyday purse for about two years. I loved how it would slouch and loved how I could put so much in it. Since it was my everyday purse for two years, it's taken a beating. I contemplated selling it and would still get a fair price for it but can't seem to part with it. I tried it on the other day and thought about taking it out of retirement but just hate how dark the patina has gotten. I thought they discontinued the GM but saw how they have the newer style in monogram. Does anyone know if they will make the DE Delightful in GM?

Have you considered getting the vachetta replaced your current bag?

It looks gorgeous on you!

I wish they'd make a DE Delightful GM. I feel like LV bags are getting smaller and smaller and everything that is GM/large gets pulled after a short time period (with the exception of the Neverfull). I don't carry a lot to begin with, but I like having a back up big bag.

I wish they'd make a DE Delightful GM. I feel like LV bags are getting smaller and smaller and everything that is GM/large gets pulled after a short time period (with the exception of the Neverfull). I don't carry a lot to begin with, but I like having a back up big bag.

I completely agree!

The delightful GM was my daily bag too, I really really regret selling it and I miss the zippers so so much. Maybe lovin' my bags vachetta cleaner could help? If I still had mine, I would use it