Burberry Harris Linden Tote

chakakhan

obsessed.
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
Does anyone have this bag? What do you think of it? I bought it yesterday (marked down to $379 from $850), and now I worry that it's too big for me.

How do you like your tote?

Attachments

• linden.jpg
    linden.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 187
do you have a bigger pic? is it anything like the regular harris? i have the regular harris and can send you pics of that if it's the same. I LOVE mine btw :smile: One of my most used because of convenience, size and style.
IMG_0002.jpg

do you have a bigger pic? is it anything like the regular harris? i have the regular harris and can send you pics of that if it's the same. I LOVE mine btw :smile: One of my most used because of convenience, size and style.

I couldn't find a bigger pic online while I was at work, but I can take a picture when I get home and post it here, so you lovely ladies can tell me if it looks silly on me.

I think it's might longer than the regular Harris tote, I venture to say maybe it's 20 inches long x 7 inches tall. If that sounds about right for the size of your Harris, I'd love to see pics!

Thanks!

Does anyone have this bag? What do you think of it? I bought it yesterday (marked down to $379 from $850), and now I worry that it's too big for me.

How do you like your tote?

I bought that very same tote in black today for the same price!!! I absolutely love it. I'll probably only use it for work because it is a lot bigger than most of my other purses but it's a classic so I don't mind it being big at all. Besides, I can throw my paperwork in there without having to worry about it getting bent or squished. Post modeling pics of yours when you can!

I bought that very same tote in black today for the same price!!! I absolutely love it. I'll probably only use it for work because it is a lot bigger than most of my other purses but it's a classic so I don't mind it being big at all. Besides, I can throw my paperwork in there without having to worry about it getting bent or squished. Post modeling pics of yours when you can!

I'll post pics soon, LV. I bought mine in black, too, but that brown pic was the only one I could find online--either this bag is a rare find or it's popular among luddities. :smile:

I was essentially looking to replace my coach hamptons leather tote with an everyday/work appropriate bag, and I hope this is it.

Do you think you'll carry it on your shoulder, in the crook of your elbow, or by hand? I want to carry it on my shoulder, but that's where I worry it looks to big...

IMG_0002.jpg

I like this purse? The kind that you can use everyday. Not too big not too small. What's the name of this purse and how much did you buy it?