Black Chevron Herringbone Boy

cazzz1

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
I am on the verge of buying a new medium chevron herringbone Boy like this one. It's calfskin from 2014. Has anyone any experience of these e.g. are they pretty robust etc

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 803
I have the one with the thicker chevrons, and I love it! I bought mine used (it's also from 2014) but it still looks great. The only wear that I notice is that there are some (very light) scratches on the inside calfskin part of the bag. The chevrons seem to maintain their shape better in general than the quilted ones

Thanks both that's good to know. I've had the quilted Boys but haven't bonded with them so hoping this will be better!

I have this same exact bag but mine is in the dark grey. I LOVE it. New medium is a great size and this thinner chevron stitching is a lot nicer in person. The leather is smooth and soft to the touch. I got a few scuffs on the edges but for 2 years of use I think that is pretty normal. Enjoy it!!

yes I have it in old medium! love it so far. just slight scuffing on the corners. no scratches (even in the flap interior). the shape is kept well [emoji4]
I love it more than the thick chevron ❤️
hope u'll enjoy yours!!