Mono bag with DE strap - thoughts?

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
Hi everyone

I currently use my mono pochette as a crossbody using a gold chain. I want to get a leather strap so its more low key but I'm hesitating over getting a vachetta strap because I don't want to worry about it getting caught in the rain and also it's more under the radar (not as 'bright').

Will this look ok or odd? Does anyone have any photos which could help me decide?

Thank you :welcome:

Hi everyone

I currently use my mono pochette as a crossbody using a gold chain. I want to get a leather strap so its more low key but I'm hesitating over getting a vachetta strap because I don't want to worry about it getting caught in the rain and also it's more under the radar (not as 'bright').

Will this look ok or odd? Does anyone have any photos which could help me decide?

Thank you :welcome:

I have used my DE strap from my speedy B on my pochette accessories and it looks fine. It is bit wider than the strap you would buy, but the color looks fine because there is very little vachetta on the bag.

Someone posted this but I think it's not actually the real DE strap but the color seems the same. I dunno if you like it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 348
I'm thinking it could work! I only have a few LV bags and I'm on a ban for the forseeable future so I'm trying to think of creative ways of getting more use out of my current collection!