Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Please post your questions here about Hermes items, if you are unsure as to color, leather or the name of the item. For questions relating to authenticity, please post in the relevant threads (for bags, accessories and scarves). Please do not post items if you do not know they are authentic - thanks!

Last edited:
Clemence. Your other bags do look like Togo but you should be able to tell by the hand if they are a different leather than the Evie. Clemence will feel thicker and a bit softer - the skin itself will literally be a little thicker and heavier. Very nice collection btw!

Thanks very much QuelleFromage! 😊😘 I find it very hard to classify these two leathers and I keep forgetting what leather it is after I bought them LOL 😂. Indeed the Evie feels different than the others plus it is also heavier. I will have a Picotin PM in Barenia on the way and I'm looking forward to add it on my collection.