How many keys will the Multicles 4 Key Case hold?

MeepMeep67

Apr 21, 2016
I want to get a Multicles 4 Key Case (or a 6 key)

Can I put 2 keys per hook? My car keys are separate, so this will hold house keys (for me, mom's, dad's, sister's house) mailbox key, P.O. box key, and 2 master padlock keys (for work, these are smaller) 8 keys total

Thank you for your help! Im new to the forum, and this is my first started thread!:biggrin:

Can I put 2 keys per hook? My car keys are separate, so this will hold house keys (for me, mom's, dad's, sister's house) mailbox key, P.O. box key, and 2 master padlock keys (for work, these are smaller) 8 keys total

Thank you for your help! Im new to the forum, and this is my first started thread!:biggrin:
You can definitely put 2 keys on each hook but the 4-key MC is a bit small and if your keys are larger it may become bulky. A 6-key may be a better option since it's larger and more adapted to meet your needs.

I use 2 keys per hook (for 2 hooks) so I have around 7 keys in mine. So far, it's fine.