Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

I love the Hangisi :smile: Looking to add a red pair 5cm or flat to the current collection. Which one is more comfortable / walkable in? ☺️ I have the tallest (~11cm I believe). It's comfortable overall but hurt by the end of a night out.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464765035.232103.jpg

I just received my order from Nordstroms today and I'm so in love with this pair.

Only problem is I think it may be a little too tight due to how pointy the front is. I got a size 6.5 for this Hangisi and I usually wear 6.5 for my Bb pumps. With the bb pumps, size 7 was a little big as my heel was constantly sliding out.

So should i just keep 6.5? Will it stretch or should I get size 37?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 3370480

I just received my order from Nordstroms today and I'm so in love with this pair.

Only problem is I think it may be a little too tight due to how pointy the front is. I got a size 6.5 for this Hangisi and I usually wear 6.5 for my Bb pumps. With the bb pumps, size 7 was a little big as my heel was constantly sliding out.

Sorry I can't be of any help about the sizing, I find them to be all over the place[emoji57]
But they are STUNNING [emoji1433][emoji171]

1666843a6f9f361cd37fba1eb5e4074e.jpg

Pic from my insta @babymoghi
These are my newest ones and I'm in love! They go with everything and the lace makes them so comfy[emoji16][emoji171][emoji16]
Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3370480

Gorgeous pair! I take a 36.5 in the BB as well and my only experience with the Hangisi is with a 37. I'm not sure if you're familiar with Louboutin, but I find the BB and Hangisi to be similar to the Pigalle and Decollete 868 respectively and I'm a 37 and 37.5 in those. For me personally, I prefer to go with a half size up than stick with a pair that is too tight. I don't wear them often enough for them to stretch out.

1666843a6f9f361cd37fba1eb5e4074e.jpg

Pic from my insta @babymoghi
These are my newest ones and I'm in love! They go with everything and the lace makes them so comfy[emoji16][emoji171][emoji16]
Thanks for letting me share!

Thanks for sharing. They are pretty!

My fist pair of MB!
I just loved the color and took the plunge, I am def buying more in the near future.

Had to share the picture of my puppy salivating over these shoes when I first took them out...I just hope she never gets ahold of them! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1949.jpg
    IMG_1949.jpg
    760.2 KB · Views: 861
  • IMG_1953.jpg
    IMG_1953.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 873
My fist pair of MB!
I just loved the color and took the plunge, I am def buying more in the near future.

Had to share the picture of my puppy salivating over these shoes when I first took them out...I just hope she never gets ahold of them! :smile:

Has this stretched much in your opinion. I have a pair and the fit but snug. I wondered if they would stretch a tad.

Gorgeous pair! I take a 36.5 in the BB as well and my only experience with the Hangisi is with a 37. I'm not sure if you're familiar with Louboutin, but I find the BB and Hangisi to be similar to the Pigalle and Decollete 868 respectively and I'm a 37 and 37.5 in those. For me personally, I prefer to go with a half size up than stick with a pair that is too tight. I don't wear them often enough for them to stretch out.

Thanks for sharing. They are pretty!

Yes you are right. I ordered another pair of size 7 just to try it on and it arrived today. The 7 fits so much better, at least the front was not squashing my toes in the front. But with the 7's, i did experience some slight slippage in the back, so i added half soles in and now they fit perfect. No need to wait for stretching and it fits so comfortably now.