Fendi reveal :)

nascar fan

just cruising
O.G.
Jul 3, 2009
I have a couple of new pretties.
3Jours with dark gray interior, on sale. Love it!

And a cute key pouch my husband got for me yesterday! Such a surprise.
:heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• fendi magenta 3jours IMG_8717.JPG
    fendi magenta 3jours IMG_8717.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 801
  • fendi magenta 3jours 2 IMG_8716.JPG
    fendi magenta 3jours 2 IMG_8716.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 797
  • fendi key pouch IMG_8728.JPG
    fendi key pouch IMG_8728.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 797
  • fendi pb and key pouch IMG_8729.JPG
    fendi pb and key pouch IMG_8729.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 745
And I ALWAYS have to have matching shoes.

Gianvito Rossi pumps to go with.
:smile:

Attachments

• Gianvito taupe.jpg
    Gianvito taupe.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 682
  • fendi pb and key pouch IMG_8729.JPG
    fendi pb and key pouch IMG_8729.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 685
And an absolute perfect match - Rockstud pumps to go with the 3Jours!

Attachments

• fendi valentino stanl.jpg
    fendi valentino stanl.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 674
  • valentino magenta IMG_8709.JPG
    valentino magenta IMG_8709.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 738
And an absolute perfect match - Rockstud pumps to go with the 3Jours!
Big big congrats, nascar fan! I love everything in the pictures! :hbeat: Your 3Jours is fabulous and together with your Valentinos... super fabulous! :loveeyes: And what a beautiful surprise from your husband! The monster pouch is so cute! Excellent combo with your Peekaboo! :love::tup: You have such great taste! ;)

Big big congrats, nascar fan! I love everything in the pictures! :hbeat: Your 3Jours is fabulous and together with your Valentinos... super fabulous! :loveeyes: And what a beautiful surprise from your husband! The monster pouch is so cute! Excellent combo with your Peekaboo! :love::tup: You have such great taste! ;)
Thanks! I love Fendi. It has taken over my purse obsession. It's taken me a bit to find my fave styles, though. I think the 3Jours first and PB second. The little 2Jours are ok but I like the other two better. The regular 2Jours is good but big.
But just love them all!
I have one more PB on my list. Hopefully it works out in about a month. I'll keep it a secret until then so it doesn't disappear out from under me (in other words, someone grabs it before I do). :lol:
I check in here every so often but nothing happens, so I just stay quiet.

Thanks! I love Fendi. It has taken over my purse obsession. It's taken me a bit to find my fave styles, though. I think the 3Jours first and PB second. The little 2Jours are ok but I like the other two better. The regular 2Jours is good but big.
But just love them all!
I have one more PB on my list. Hopefully it works out in about a month. I'll keep it a secret until then so it doesn't disappear out from under me (in other words, someone grabs it before I do). :lol:
Your 3Jours and PB are so lovely! I really hope you can get the PB on your wish list! ;) I completely understand you, I'm already checking the Fendi Italy website to see if they have stock of some buggies and some mini BTW... :graucho: as I hope there will still be stock by the time I get to Rome in... September! :rolleyes::sweatdrop::lol:

I love all your new pretties, nascar! The neutral PB and shoes are so elegant, and the 3Jours & Valentino shoes in hot magenta are just plain sizzling.

The Fendi monster pouch has such a sense of humor... I think it would make me giggle every time I took it out of my bag! It's as though it's saying "Yeah... WHAT????" It's got attitude!

Your 3Jours and PB are so lovely! I really hope you can get the PB on your wish list! ;) I completely understand you, I'm already checking the Fendi Italy website to see if they have stock of some buggies and some mini BTW... :graucho: as I hope there will still be stock by the time I get to Rome in... September! :rolleyes::sweatdrop::lol:
There were a few mini BTWs on the sale table at the Dallas Neimans. Another magenta 3Jours, some cute little micro bags.

I love all your new pretties, nascar! The neutral PB and shoes are so elegant, and the 3Jours & Valentino shoes in hot magenta are just plain sizzling.

The Fendi monster pouch has such a sense of humor... I think it would make me giggle every time I took it out of my bag! It's as though it's saying "Yeah... WHAT????" It's got attitude!
LOL! I like that "yeah, what?"
I love the crystal eyes.

But just love them all!

Congrats on your new beauties! Absolutely beautiful.

I think Fendi is so underrated. Their quality is awesome I have Fendi bags that are 4 to 8 years old (mostly baguettes) that still look new. They have held up so well and you don't see Fendi everywhere.

I love the neutral color on this peekaboo. May I know which one this is?
:loveeyes:
I wish I could remember the name of the color. It was last season's, I think. I got it maybe 6, 7 months ago. If there is a way to find out, let me know. Seems like it was called Dove or something like that.

Congrats on your new beauties! Absolutely beautiful.

I think Fendi is so underrated. Their quality is awesome I have Fendi bags that are 4 to 8 years old (mostly baguettes) that still look new. They have held up so well and you don't see Fendi everywhere.
I agree, very underrated. Very beautiful and the quality is exceptional.
The PBs are pretty pricey, and the 3Jours. Maybe that's why there aren't more? I don't know, but I love them to death and so happy I found a brand that I love (besides Valentino).