Issue with Zippy multicartes

Oct 10, 2013
Hello everyone!

Was hoping I could get some advice. I noticed today that the accordions to my zippy multicartes were peeling on the corner. I came to the conclusion that when you zip it open/close the zipper teeth tends to be too close to the tip of the accordion causing it to get caught on it and scratch/peel it. I hope you know what I am trying to say but here are some photos I took to point out what I mean.

They look a little more normal now because I kind of peeled the parts that were peeling off.. Woops

Anyway, should I be concerned?! I've only had it for less than a month, am using it but barely touch it.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460091452.788148.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460091470.777215.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460091489.636953.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460091506.851382.jpg

Last edited:
From what I can see it looks normal but all I have to go by is the pics while it may look different in person. If you're not satisfied then you can always go to the store, share your concerns about the Zippy's design, and have them take a look at it but I'm not sure what their response for this would be.

I can't really see anything in those photos. I have the zippy multicartes as well and my issue is peeling of the glazing on the outside. I'll attach a photo (see the white parts on the glazing). Anyway, if you have any issues just go to your SA at LV and see what they can do for you.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460160399.447387.jpg

Hello everyone!

Was hoping I could get some advice. I noticed today that the accordions to my zippy multicartes were peeling on the corner. I came to the conclusion that when you zip it open/close the zipper teeth tends to be too close to the tip of the accordion causing it to get caught on it and scratch/peel it. I hope you know what I am trying to say but here are some photos I took to point out what I mean.

They look a little more normal now because I kind of peeled the parts that were peeling off.. Woops

Anyway, should I be concerned?! I've only had it for less than a month, am using it but barely touch it.

View attachment 3323376View attachment 3323377View attachment 3323378View attachment 3323379

Yes, I have the same one as you in the same colour as well and mine is like that as well. I don't think it's anything to be worried about. Mine still is ok and I've had it since August using it on and off and in rotation. I agree that it might be the zipper getting caught on it. I'm not concerned. I really love it and just use it in rotation bit to overuse or over wear. Hope that helps. Enjoy your zippy

In your last picture it looks like the glazing on the brown canvas is cracking/peeling- honestly, I would take it back. It is not going to get better and most assuredly it will get worse with use. I actually saw the same thing happening with a DA ZCP earlier in the week- the glazing was split in places and this was at the boutique. I showed it to the SA and she said they have had problems with the glazing on edges of SLGs lately.

Yes, I have the same one as you in the same colour as well and mine is like that as well. I don't think it's anything to be worried about. Mine still is ok and I've had it since August using it on and off and in rotation. I agree that it might be the zipper getting caught on it. I'm not concerned. I really love it and just use it in rotation bit to overuse or over wear. Hope that helps. Enjoy your zippy

Do you find that this piece holds a lot of cc's? Does it get bulky with a lot of them in it? Thanks!

Reactions: MeepMeep67
Hello I just noticed this on my multicartes... the other end of the zipper, canvas protruded... is this a concern? TIA

Attachments

• IMG_1544.JPG
    IMG_1544.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1545.JPG
    IMG_1545.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 258
It holds many cc. I have 10 in mine, but if you double up, you could carry 15-20. It's is very nice to hold and use, not bulky at all
Yes, completely agree with this. I got mine in December 2015 and wanted it because I didn't want to drag a purse with me to work everyday. I would fit my car fob, license, bank card, couple credit cards, and some paper cash in it. Extremely versatile piece. Lately I've been using it for gift cards and extra store cards.

Reactions: MeepMeep67