Help Velo owners!

orca1981

Jan 25, 2011
I just got a new Velo but the stitching looks a little messy to me.
In the photo the last picture is the only edge that looks to be nicely stitched but all the other edges are as shown in the picture. It almost looks like it's falling apart:sad:
I never had a velo so I don't know if this is how the Velos are stitched.
I really wish it is not defective... :sad:
Please help me~ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460789858.664485.jpg

I just got a new Velo but the stitching looks a little messy to me.
In the photo the last picture is the only edge that looks to be nicely stitched but all the other edges are as shown in the picture. It almost looks like it's falling apart:sad:
I never had a velo so I don't know if this is how the Velos are stitched.
I really wish it is not defective... :sad:
Please help me~View attachment 3330365

I don't own a velo but if this is a new bag I'd be taking it back. :nogood:

Thought nobody likes Velo .... hello, i'm new in this site and just purchased my very first bbag 2days ago from Balenciaga store here in SoCal. My question is, my Velo doean't have the metal tag only leather ... does this mean the bag is fake? I might sound silly for not knowing anything, i just don't have enough time yet to read all the helpful threads and posts in this site to help me. Any reply on this query is very much appreciated. I will also post pics of the bag. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 20160530_121329_001.jpg
    20160530_121329_001.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Here's another pic of the tag ..... sorry for this pic, been adjusting it to go horizontal instead but i just can't 😔

Attachments

• 20160529_210953.jpg
    20160529_210953.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 239
And here she is .... paper that came with this new purchase says 2014 Beige Oryx. Can't wait to get my hands on another bbag .... 😍

Attachments

• 20160530_160725.jpg
    20160530_160725.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 248
Sorry for posting this question on this thread i just can't find the thread "Authenticate this" any more ..... saw it few hours ago but i had problem posting the pics it won't upload. My apologies .....

Thought nobody likes Velo .... hello, i'm new in this site and just purchased my very first bbag 2days ago from Balenciaga store here in SoCal. My question is, my Velo doean't have the metal tag only leather ... does this mean the bag is fake? I might sound silly for not knowing anything, i just don't have enough time yet to read all the helpful threads and posts in this site to help me. Any reply on this query is very much appreciated. I will also post pics of the bag. Thank you so much!

Here's a link with a bit of basic info you may find helpful...
http://www.lovebbags.com/p/faqs.html