Gucci Vintage Web Embroidered Bag

Maldita1210

Feb 23, 2015
I have been lusting for the Vintage Web for awhile now but I saw the Embroidered design and I think it has more details, has more leather trimmings like the LV Retiro and has leather on the bottom.
Anyone here who already has this bag ? What are your thoughts about this bag ? Does it stay more in shape because of the leather trimmings and leather bottom ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
Just wondering why there were no reactions.
Anyway, mind if I ask you what you think about this new version ?

I haven't looked at it closely but I'd think the greater amount of leather trim would make it keep its shape a bit better. I'd still make a cardboard base shaper anyway because I like the base flat.

I have been looking for the Vintage Web Boston in Navy Blue without the Bee in the Gucci site but I couldn't find it. It's gone, only the brown is left. Can anyone tell me if it has been discontinued ? O couldn't take it off my mind. I think I still prefer it over the new one with a Bee.

I have been looking for the Vintage Web Boston in Navy Blue without the Bee in the Gucci site but I couldn't find it. It's gone, only the brown is left. Can anyone tell me if it has been discontinued ? O couldn't take it off my mind. I think I still prefer it over the new one with a Bee.
I looked everywhere for this bag about a month or so ago. I was told different things by different SA's, but think the final answer was that the navy was made for Europe and the brown for the US. I even asked if i could order from the Australian Gucci website since they had it, and was told no. If you find it let me know!!

I looked everywhere for this bag about a month or so ago. I was told different things by different SA's, but think the final answer was that the navy was made for Europe and the brown for the US. I even asked if i could order from the Australian Gucci website since they had it, and was told no. If you find it let me know!!

But they also had it in the US before so I don't think the Blue is only for the European market.
I couldn't find it either in the European website.