Calling all trinity ring owners--show me photos of your rings please!!

Girls do you wear your Trinity 24/7? Does it scratches easily, especially when taking off?

It cant be helped to have it scratched. The rings always rub against each other. Once when my husband was holding my hand rather tightly and I felt it rub each other. So I avoid letting him hold the hand that has the ring. When my trinity was new I worn it for 3 mos straight and there were scratches already. Im really extra careful with it but it still managed to gain some scratches no matter what I do.

It cant be helped to have it scratched. The rings always rub against each other. Once when my husband was holding my hand rather tightly and I felt it rub each other. So I avoid letting him hold the hand that has the ring. When my trinity was new I worn it for 3 mos straight and there were scratches already. Im really extra careful with it but it still managed to gain some scratches no matter what I do.

I don't wear it all the time as I can't at work. It does have scratches. They don't bother me [emoji3]

Thank you girls :smile:
Feel free to post pics anytime again :smile: