I need your expert advice please. Help. Ellipse

Oct 30, 2015
So, I've been eyeing the ellipse is going to be my first monogram piece. I found a couple on ebay 1. $241 2. $437 and 3. on poshmark $500. Should I go with 1. For its price or 2. For price and looks cleaner with dustbag or 3. Newer model 2005. Others are 1998 model. Does that even matter? Will post pictures and will put #.

Also, if you are not feeling this bag. Please let me know if I should just get the speedy b 25 instead.
Thanks

Last edited:
1st pic $241. http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=131827720990
Obviously price is right but is it worth it considering the condition of the bag? Please see pics attached also link is also provided.

Attachments

• 2016-05-30 10.32.03.png
    2016-05-30 10.32.03.png
    798.6 KB · Views: 428
Are the sellers flexible on the price? I'd make a best offer. I like the second or third. Definitely make sure to ask about any odors or rips in the canvas. I noticed the first bag's listing had a slight storage smell mentioned.

Are the sellers flexible on the price? I'd make a best offer. I like the second or third. Definitely make sure to ask about any odors or rips in the canvas. I noticed the first bag's listing had a slight storage smell mentioned.

I contacted all sellers. 3rd one says around maybe $500 the others don't negotiate. I don't like the storage smells. Lol.

That's one of the reason I couldn't get myself to buy one that is more pricey because they look dated. Should I just save my money and get the speedy b 25 that I want?

If you want the Speedy b more, I'd hold off. Do you have other bags you like that you can carry in the meantime? Or maybe sell something to fund your Speedy account...

If you want the Speedy b more, I'd hold off. Do you have other bags you like that you can carry in the meantime? Or maybe sell something to fund your Speedy account...

This might sound crazy. I have the funds to buy the speedy but am I crazy that I'm waiting for the holidays that way I can get the special packaging instead of the leather cord? Also, I know I would want to buy another bag around the holidays aren't we all? Lol. I can use my alma pm for work I guess. Lol

This might sound crazy. I have the funds to buy the speedy but am I crazy that I'm waiting for the holidays that way I can get the special packaging instead of the leather cord? Also, I know I would want to buy another bag around the holidays aren't we all? Lol. I can use my alma pm for work I guess. Lol

I really like the versatility of the Speedy b- I bought a mono 30 last year- and I tend to use it as much as my NF's. I wouldn't let the special packaging deter me either. Especially since you might get another bag during the holidays too. I'd mention this to the SA - how much you like the holiday packaging and maybe during the holidays, she'll give you an extra set so you have them for both bags!

Yes I think that is silly, lol, but I don't care much about packaging.

I'd get the Speedy B over the Ellipse in a heartbeat.

I really like the versatility of the Speedy b- I bought a mono 30 last year- and I tend to use it as much as my NF's. I wouldn't let the special packaging deter me either. Especially since you might get another bag during the holidays too. I'd mention this to the SA - how much you like the holiday packaging and maybe during the holidays, she'll give you an extra set so you have them for both bags!

I don't work with an SA most purchases are done online yehey for tax free I did have an SA but it was a bit disappointing I wouldn't go into details. I heard speedy 30 is better than the 25 as far as the opening.