My Antigona Reveal!!

Gorgeous! Congrats! May I ask where you bought yours and how much? Also, is that the beige with soft gold hardware?

I am just about to buy a beige small Antigona with silver hw. It's a dream color combo for me.

Gorgeous! Congrats! May I ask where you bought yours and how much? Also, is that the beige with soft gold hardware?

I am just about to buy a beige small Antigona with silver hw. It's a dream color combo for me.

Hi! Thank you :smile: I got the blue one at Saks for 1300ish and the other one is actually like a nude pink color with silver hardware :smile: it's hard to capture the true color. But I got it at ssense for 1400.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464470549.200586.jpg
Here's anther picture of it. It's like a powder pink :smile:

Saks and ssense:smile: 99 percent sure they're both long gone though :sad: sorry! I do have another light blue one coming in the mail from far fetch though that I'm most likely going to send back. Maybe try checking there afterwards? [emoji25]

Thank you! I realized afterwards that the Givenchy sale started a while ago. I figured then it was a lost cause. I need to start visiting the Givenchy subforum more now that I've determined I want to get one.