mimicry26

Lady in Red
Mar 20, 2015
Hi
I have just received my insolite in multicolore black
But i noticed that one side of the wallet the thread at the side
There is some pink thread together with the black thread
Is this normal?

And the date code is Ca0176, which means its made in 2016? Is that possible since they have been discontinuing it ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 435
Hello there... The stitching in this wallet is very off... And it shouldn't have the pink and black thread together...mine is not like this... And LV discontinued manufacturing this line I think last year...so it couldn't have been made this year... Where did you get it? I am not an authenticator but am positive that this is fake...sorry

I thought I read somewhere in this forum that there was some extra multicolore products being sold in stores. I've seen a couple other posters who said they snagged a multicolore cosmetic pouch within the last month or so.

Hi, I may be wrong but from what I read, they discontinued the line July of 2015 but there may still be some available out there but they are not manufacturing anymore...so it's possible to still be able to purchase one from the botique's stock but they have stopped manufacturing new ones since July of 2015.

Multicolore was discontinued in the US but new pieces have continued to be made and sold in other countries and some pieces have popped up recently is US stores. I just bought a Sarah wallet in Paris a few weeks ago and it was made in 2016. Did you buy this at a boutique? If so, can you just return/exchange the wallet?

Multicolore was discontinued in the US but new pieces have continued to be made and sold in other countries and some pieces have popped up recently is US stores. I just bought a Sarah wallet in Paris a few weeks ago and it was made in 2016. Did you buy this at a boutique? If so, can you just return/exchange the wallet?

Hi there
The wallet was purchased in paris lv boutique (someone helped to buy it for me during her recent trip there)
I was so excited to be able to get this MC piece but very disappointed with the quality I received :sad:
Unfortunately i am not in paris
It's difficult to return/ exchange

Hi there
The wallet was purchased in paris lv boutique (someone helped to buy it for me during her recent trip there)
I was so excited to be able to get this MC piece but very disappointed with the quality I received :sad:
Unfortunately i am not in paris
It's difficult to return/ exchange

You can exchange in your country with receipt for another item of equal or greater value.

Hello there... The stitching in this wallet is very off... And it shouldn't have the pink and black thread together...mine is not like this... And LV discontinued manufacturing this line I think last year...so it couldn't have been made this year... Where did you get it? I am not an authenticator but am positive that this is fake...sorry

Hi there
Yes it is very off
I was hoping someone else might have this same issue so that i wont feel so terrible and just live with it
But now im so unsure on what to do
multicolore is sold out in my country
So i got a personal shopper to get it for me during her recent trips to paris
She purchased it from lv boutique in paris

I thought of a crazy idea, maybe contact your personal shopper and inform you want to exchange. Have the person face time with the SA at your local store, if they need verification upon retuning/exchanging. :P
I totally think you can be able to find another one before it all gone with 2016 models left over.

The thread is possibly okay but sloppy. It's just some of the reverse side thread showing on top, and that happens when two colors of threads meet up sometimes. What's off is the date code-- it's impossible. Your personal shopper has some explaining to do.

Last edited: