Anyone upgrade e-ring for 25th anniversary?

Wow 32 years of marriage [emoji122]🏻 You totally deserve a significant change [emoji2]

Here's my 15th year upgrade . Thanks for letting me share. View attachment 3366685
This is absolutely beautiful! It's exactly my tastes, too. I love that it's classic, yet with the pink it's unique and its delicate but still something you can wear everyday with everything. It's a fabulous ring. Congrats!

I'm sad to say my DH doesn't want to spend money on a bigger diamond so I consoled myself with a pretty Moissanite. I'm OK with that. He has given me such a wonderful life over the years, I don't need a diamond to tell me that (though part of me still would love one!) Our life is good, we are very fortunate and that is what matters here. We've been married since 1988.

This is absolutely beautiful! It's exactly my tastes, too. I love that it's classic, yet with the pink it's unique and its delicate but still something you can wear everyday with everything. It's a fabulous ring. Congrats!

Thanks Havanese 28! Indeed its special and I feel precious wearing it.

OP, I'm almost to 17. With 3 daughters' university studies around the corner plus our future retirement lifestyle, I'm planning to celebrate our 25th with my existing diamonds. I've kept the original 1.06 as part of a pair of diamond studs after my 10th year upgrade and recently reset the 1.5 solitaire into a solitaire pendant. I'm enjoying them as solitaires now but may reset them into a 3 stone ring for our 25th since they are all brilliant round cut E/F color stones. I kinda like the sentiments of a 3 stone ring for a 25th year . In your case , it's a bit trickier as you have a round and a cushion ...

I am married 16 years and just did another reset and matching band. Hopefully this will be my final one although DH tells me he is sure it is my last one. I do love it and did contemplate upgrading the center stone. But, also due to children and their future expenses I didn't upgrade.

Maybe a band to celebrate 25 years? I would love to get another band to match. I do love my new setting and it makes my 1 carat look so much bigger. We were able to use the the side stones from my original band and ER for the wedding band. I still have 29 stones (of various sizes) left and thinking about a RHR.

Good Old Gold reset my stone and they had exceptional customer service and high quality workmanship. I also selected the brilliant cut stones and a plat setting. Here is the pic of my new setting:

Attachments

• IMG_5555.JPG
    IMG_5555.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 496
I agree. Having a ring you absolutely love and that reflects your tastes makes it a special piece. Yours sounds beautiful! I'd love to see a picture of it. We have been married 32 years. I did an upgrade of the setting at 10 years, but I'd love to do something completely different sometime soon.
For our 35th wedding anniversary last year, I received a new engagement ring. It's a gorgeous Tiffany solitaire, positively sparkly in a size that's perfect for everyday wear. My original ring is a petite 3 stone ring and I am still in love with how pretty it is. The diamonds are set in white gold and the band in yellow gold. The Tiffany 35th anniversary ring is an all platinum stunner, a totally different look. I am thrilled with it.

For our 35th wedding anniversary last year, I received a new engagement ring. It's a gorgeous Tiffany solitaire, positively sparkly in a size that's perfect for everyday wear. My original ring is a petite 3 stone ring and I am still in love with how pretty it is. The diamonds are set in white gold and the band in yellow gold. The Tiffany 35th anniversary ring is an all platinum stunner, a totally different look. I am thrilled with it.
Congrats on 35 years of marriage, and your beautiful new ring! It sounds perfect.

At 20 years I did an upgrade. My original stone was a one carat round, so I used it as a side stone for my upgrade which is a 3 carat round and I bought a matching one carat round for the other side. I love it. For my 25th, I got an eternity ring with 16 carats of perfectly matched emerald cut rubies. It makes for a breathtaking pair. But by the time I got these, the kids college and grad school was in the bank.

I certainly can relate to your dilemma. Perhaps you can find a way to reset the stones using the round in the center with the cushion as a side stone, that way you only need to buy one stone and the setting. I think it could make a very pretty ring, perhaps with halo-ing the larger stones with a melee.

I did get a new e ring at around 25 years but it wasn't a traditional upgrade. My original ring (1.2 carat marquise) was stolen 15 years earlier and I did not replace it with a single stone at the time.

My replacement is a 4.14 ct Crisscut Emerald set on a micropave band with two small hidden pink diamonds. I makes me smile every time I look at my hand :smile:

I did get a new e ring at around 25 years but it wasn't a traditional upgrade. My original ring (1.2 carat marquise) was stolen 15 years earlier and I did not replace it with a single stone at the time.

My replacement is a 4.14 ct Crisscut Emerald set on a micropave band with two small hidden pink diamonds. I makes me smile every time I look at my hand :smile:
This sounds positively beautiful!

I originally had a 1 ct round engagement ring and upgraded for our 30th to 1.6 cts. For the 35th, we upgraded to 2.3 and that's pretty much my size limit for where I live. I am working on a second diamond ring this year!

I think you have two good size ring and shape to alternate. As for me, I had 1.10ct but got stolen so a few years later we replaced with 2.01ct round and then I also got 1.65ct old European cut. Wouldn't it be nice to have one for 3.50ct?!?!

I don't know if I will upgrade to something for 25th year anniversary. I am have a 3rd baby... thinking about 3 kids college tuition is not so fun. I only just passed 10th yr mark a little over a month ago. I got treated with a new setting for my 1.65t.