Square Mini - Quilted Navy or Chevron Black

xcaramelizex

Nov 6, 2012
I'm on vacation right now and have the opportunity to pick up a Chanel Square Mini in either Quilted in Navy or Chevron in Black.

This will be my first Chanel bag. Ideally, I'd like a Quilted in Black but the city I live in doesn't have a Chanel boutique and I heard minis are hard to come by so I'd like to pick one up now.

Which should I pick?

It really depends on the color palette you typically wear. I thought a navy bag would work perfectly for me as I tend to wear cool tones but I seem to use my black bags so much more. Good luck deciding!

I'm on vacation right now and have the opportunity to pick up a Chanel Square Mini in either Quilted in Navy or Chevron in Black.

This will be my first Chanel bag. Ideally, I'd like a Quilted in Black but the city I live in doesn't have a Chanel boutique and I heard minis are hard to come by so I'd like to pick one up now.

Which should I pick?

I saw a really beautiful vintage black lambskin mini at xupes.com. I want it so much but maybe you are interested? Xupes is in the UK but even if that is inconvenient for you, the price is good for the quality/condition.