Help Louis Vuitton favorite mm or Gucci disco

Both are very cute. I've never seen that lv although I do own several lv bags

What is the sizing difference? I mean measurements? Great thing about disco is its small but holds a lot. I can use it as everyday bag.

I've had both but sold the Favorite and kept the disco. The favorite ages poorly. The flap developed a crease within a short period of time and lost it shape. The magnetic closure was very weak and wouldn't stay closed. The disco is very well made, and much more user friendly. Also it holds quite a bit and looks so darn cute!

I've had both but sold the Favorite and kept the disco. The favorite ages poorly. The flap developed a crease within a short period of time and lost it shape. The magnetic closure was very weak and wouldn't stay closed. The disco is very well made, and much more user friendly. Also it holds quite a bit and looks so darn cute!

This is good to know as I was debating adding a Favorite or a black Disco to my wish list for the fall. I think I will stick with the black Disco! I already know I love it!

ale1944 have you decided yet? :biggrin:

Just FYI, I have had my Favorite (the larger version) for over 3 years and have not experienced the issues joyfulone has. I love my Favorite.

I would say if you can afford it, get both the favorite and disco.

I have a few LV crossbody bags and the disco. The disco holds a lot, and looks great and unique, but the leather gets very soft after a while. Soft leather feels good but it doesn't hold the shape very well. Most LV holds up very well, they look relatively new even after years of abuse. I will pick the LV if you plan to use it as a day to day bag.