Which Mademoiselle size to get?

angel9dreamer

Nov 3, 2013
Anyone get a Mademoiselle?

I originally saw these in Black and didn't like the look. However, when I saw them again in Red I fell for them! All of the sizes have chains that are long enough for crossbody. And the WOC has a working turn lock!

I usually wear WOC size bags because I don't carry much. But I'm leaning towards the small size this time!

What do you think about the style and sizing?

3 sizes available:
Small $3100 left
Mini $2900 middle
WOC $2100 right

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464446772.336339.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1464446781.885285.jpg

Interior of small and mini has a flap
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464447017.455085.jpg

Medium classic VS small Mademoiselle
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464446795.033967.jpg

Photos are courtesy of my Saks SA.

Anyone get a Mademoiselle?

I originally saw these in Black and didn't like the look. However, when I saw them again in Red I fell for them! All of the sizes have chains that are long enough for crossbody. And the WOC has a working turn lock!

I usually wear WOC size bags because I don't carry much. But I'm leaning towards the small size this time!

What do you think about the style and sizing?

3 sizes available:
Small $3100 left
Mini $2900 middle
WOC $2100 right

View attachment 3367454View attachment 3367455

Interior of small and mini has a flap
View attachment 3367463

Medium classic VS small Mademoiselle
View attachment 3367457

Photos are courtesy of my Saks SA.
I like the small!

Small is a little too overwhelming for me when I do a crossbody so I chose mini instead. I don't remember that the WOC has a working turnlock and that kinda defeats the design of the turnlock;) haha. It comes in a button clasp.

I'm about 5feet3 FYI. Have you tried on the bags on you? :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    490.9 KB · Views: 1,098
Small is a little too overwhelming for me when I do a crossbody so I chose mini instead. I don't remember that the WOC has a working turnlock and that kinda defeats the design of the turnlock;) haha. It comes in a button clasp.

Oh that's cute! Looks great on you!

I haven't been able to see them in person. I only have one store close by and they don't have it in red. I'll need to get it shipped in.

I think I'll go with the small since I'm a little wider. Haha!

That's disappointing if it's not a working turn lock on the WOC version. I just got the CC trendy WOC because it had a working turn lock!

They are pretty bags, but they come in sheepskin only or at least that is what I was told by NM and Chanel. So equivalent to lambskin. I'm not sure how I feel about such a soft leather. I'm very careful with my bags. Also why a flap on the small bag doesn't it seem like it would get in the way and take up space. Would love to hear the thoughts of anyone that has it or has tried it on. Handbag drama!!!

The mini looks fabulous on you! Good size and length:smile:

Hi angel9dreamer, do u happen to have the code for the small size in red? I saw one on someone when I was in town a few weeks back and tried to call my local Chanel to describe it. Unfortunately without the code they couldn't really help me trace it. TIA!!

Oh that's cute! Looks great on you!

I haven't been able to see them in person. I only have one store close by and they don't have it in red. I'll need to get it shipped in.

I think I'll go with the small since I'm a little wider. Haha!

That's disappointing if it's not a working turn lock on the WOC version. I just got the CC trendy WOC because it had a working turn lock!
thank you :smile: i hope you can come to a decision soon. let me know if you need additional pictures to help you.

I vote for the small as well but i must say that Procolor totally rocks her Mini. Very cute!!
Thank you :biggrin:

The mini looks fabulous on you! Good size and length:smile:
thank you so much :smile: