Shoes No love for the rockstud block heel?

I have the block heel (shorter version) in a Red/Orange patent.. I absolutely love them. I get tons of compliments whenever I wear them and they are super comfortable!!

Hi everyone, I'm very interested in getting a pair of the block heels as they are on sale right now. I wear a 39 EU (39 in Acne Studios shoes at any rate)/ US 9. The block heels I want come in size 9/EU 39, but I've heard that Valentino shoes run small. How do you ladies find the sizing? Should I just get the 9 and try them?

Hi everyone, I'm very interested in getting a pair of the block heels as they are on sale right now. I wear a 39 EU (39 in Acne Studios shoes at any rate)/ US 9. The block heels I want come in size 9/EU 39, but I've heard that Valentino shoes run small. How do you ladies find the sizing? Should I just get the 9 and try them?

If they are returnable, you might as well try the 39. I did go up 1/2 in my sandals, but mine are the flat, thong version, not the block heels.

Im typically the same size as you. In the block heel the 39 is perfect. For the rockstud flats (non caged) I needed a 39.5.