An instant classic

hightea_xx

infusion d'homme
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Tried to get this beauty in the fall but at the time it was limited distribution in Canada; however I could never get my mind off it, even if I ended up with an Open Bar (which I adore).

The only thing I had in mind was that I couldn't get another blue coloured bag... So I went with a house classic that I could still wear year round!

So..... Here she is!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464385011.471886.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464385024.728584.jpg

Diorama, Medium, in Gris Dior.

Tried to get this beauty in the fall but at the time it was limited distribution in Canada; however I could never get my mind off it, even if I ended up with an Open Bar (which I adore).

The only thing I had in mind was that I couldn't get another blue coloured bag... So I went with a house classic that I could still wear year round!

So..... Here she is!

View attachment 3367045

View attachment 3367046

Gorgeous! Such a classic beauty. Congratulations!

So..... Here she is!

View attachment 3367045

View attachment 3367046

Unbelievably gorgeous! :heart::loveeyes: That grey is to die for!! Enjoy!

So..... Here she is!

View attachment 3367045

View attachment 3367046

Wow! I did not expect to see the Diorama when I clicked on your thread! Great choice! Modelling pics please!!! :biggrin:

Unbelievably gorgeous! :heart::loveeyes: That grey is to die for!! Enjoy!

Gorgeous! Such a classic beauty. Congratulations!

Love the color!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile: +1 on the mod shots!

Beautiful! What a lovely color

Thanks everyone!! It was love at first sight!

Wow! I did not expect to see the Diorama when I clicked on your thread! Great choice! Modelling pics please!!! :biggrin:

I wonder what were you expecting....??? Hehe! Modelling pictures to follow tomorrow heh

I wonder what were you expecting....??? Hehe! Modelling pictures to follow tomorrow heh

I was expecting (strangely) the Dior Connect. I really like the Connect and was secretly hoping that one of us guys here would get one and model it.

Nonetheless, I LOVE your Diorama. Gris Dior is such a wonderful colour, and extra points go to the grained leather and lacquered lock.

So..... Here she is!

View attachment 3367045

View attachment 3367046

Congrats! No words to describe except for sexy and classic. Sexy mod shots please.:loveeyes:

Beautiful colour and beautiful bag!

Such a beauty, congrats and enjoy!

Love the colour!! :heart:

Sleek design
Love this color

Thanks everyone!! It's actually a bit lighter than I originally thought going in but I love that it's not too dark... It makes it look so airy and not too heavy for summer days like today!

I love this bag and you chose a beautiful color! I can't wait to see your modeling shots!

I was expecting (strangely) the Dior Connect. I really like the Connect and was secretly hoping that one of us guys here would get one and model it.

Nonetheless, I LOVE your Diorama. Gris Dior is such a wonderful colour, and extra points go to the grained leather and lacquered lock.

Congrats! No words to describe except for sexy and classic. Sexy mod shots please.:loveeyes:

As requested!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464459269.589701.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464459324.501483.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464459357.181635.jpg

An AJ you know me too well; I did want the Connect tote a hot minute because it is totally my style haha. But with the open bar and the Diorissimo and my Panarea... I think I have enough totes hehe. I also didn't see it at the boutique (I'm in Montreal) so I couldn't even try it on.

I wanted something for the summer and for evenings that I can shove my essentials into (glasses wallet etc) and go!