Barney's Balenciaga Private Sale

theory26

O.G.
May 19, 2008
Just got an email link to the Barney's Balenciaga Private Sale. They generated a unique password for my email address, and it linked to the Barney's site with a special section for Balenciaga bags about 50% off!

I got a black Classic Traveler Backpack for $839, a little less than 50% off! It's been on my list, was just waiting for a sale! No city bags on there!

It's weird because the email was sent to my email address for which I don't make that many purchases. Anyone else get it (or have you gotten this type of thing before)?

Just got an email link to the Barney's Balenciaga Private Sale. They generated a unique password for my email address, and it linked to the Barney's site with a special section for Balenciaga bags about 50% off!

I got a black Classic Traveler Backpack for $839, a little less than 50% off! It's been on my list, was just waiting for a sale! No city bags on there!

It's weird because the email was sent to my email address for which I don't make that many purchases. Anyone else get it (or have you gotten this type of thing before)?

Same here! They emailed another email address I have and never make purchases with. Weird. Does the Balenciaga site have a sale coming up?

same! my hubby has an account which we use a lot and email was sent to my account with 2 or 3 purchases over the last few years.
I scored mini city though :cool: