Is SDJ nano worth it?

ghostchewmai

Aug 21, 2015
Hi ladies,

YSL is having their private sale, the sdj nano i want is only $1200 now compared to its original price $1990.

I'm a mini bag and a Chanel girl so of course i will love the nano/mini size. I am just wondering if the value of the brand worth it? The quality is it worth it? How will the bag hold up in long term?

I think its worth it! I also just got my first square mini but I've been eyeing the croc embossed nano. It looks like it holds quite a bit. Can I ask which color you were eyeing?

Last edited:
I think its worth it! I also just got my first square mini but I've been eyeing the croc embossed nano. It looks like it holds quite a bit. Can I ask which color you were eyeing?

This beauty right here, the two chanel bags i have are all in black, i want some colors in my life lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 380
Hi ladies,

YSL is having their private sale, the sdj nano i want is only $1200 now compared to its original price $1990.

I'm a mini bag and a Chanel girl so of course i will love the nano/mini size. I am just wondering if the value of the brand worth it? The quality is it worth it? How will the bag hold up in long term?

did you pick this up? love it!

did you pick this up? love it!

I didnt pick this up, i look at it in real life, the color was a babe :sad: i didnt buy it because it cant close, i always swing my bag around, i know for sure my belongings will fly around with a wide opening bag.. I thought the open would be tight, but it is very stretchy and wide.. But the color was so tempting!!! I had to do a lot of thinking inside the store