Some New Epi Info...

Shopalicious

May 28, 2007
Just came back from My LV shopping trip... got my mom and myself a neverfull both in MM. Got to touch my sunset blvd.. It sux cant pick to up till tomorrow.. I am super happy since thats the only one they ever recieved in store!! Whew.. Lucky,I put my name down early and have to thanks everyone for your lovely infos..... !! :yahoo:
My old SA is always on vacation now he only works 4 days a week thats why I got a new SA .. he is super super nice.. the best ever in Lee Garden, Hong Kong.

EPI : Got a Confirm from this new SA that the Epi will definitely be coming in purple.. he said it will be close to a lilac color and should be launching in July .. I already have my name down for a speedy .. :rolleyes: I am crossing my fingers and hopefully it will be coming earlier .. cant wait.. !!

** YAH... I am picking up my sunset blvd tomorrow **

Thanks for the Epi info!! Close to Lilac...., Can't wait to see it!!!

Congrats on your Neverfull and Sunset!! Pics pretty please (especially Sunset when you get it)?

Thanks for the Epi info!! Close to Lilac...., Can't wait to see it!!!

Congrats on your Neverfull and Sunset!! Pics pretty please (especially Sunset when you get it)?

Here are the family pic of the neverfulls.... ^^ I am thinking if I should switch mine to GM ... :confused1:
Cant wait to pick up the sunset blvd tomorrow.. I couldnt believe begging dont work ( I still havent tell my BF abt the Sunset Blvd... heee.:graucho: he is not a big fan of vernis.. Haa.. but I am glad he said that I could getting the Purple Epi Speedy with a matching wallet... and the Nimbus PM :rolleyes::yahoo::nuts:)

Attachments

• neverfullpull.jpg
    neverfullpull.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Neverfulls.jpg
    Neverfulls.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Neverfullnormal.jpg
    Neverfullnormal.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 62