Who owns the Cluny and what do they think?

bell0279

May 30, 2015
I have recently fallen head over heels for the Cluny. I love how classic it looks, I love the multiple ways to carry it. I was looking around TPF and have not seen a lot on it. I was wondering if those out there that own it would mind sharing their thoughts and opinions?

Thanks in Advance!

I have recently fallen head over heels for the Cluny. I love how classic it looks, I love the multiple ways to carry it. I was looking around TPF and have not seen a lot on it. I was wondering if those out there that own it would mind sharing their thoughts and opinions?

Thanks in Advance!
I only got it for few days and have been using it as my work bag everyday I go to work. I love it, my colleagues love it. You cant go wrong with it. Any specific concern you have?

I love my Cluny. I use it frequently when we go out for dinner, etc. No complaints at all. It's one of my favorites, just wish I had more funds right now to get another one in a pretty color. Mine is anthracite which I love, but those new pretty colors are calling me.

I have the Cluny bb in rose ballerine and the more I use it, the more I love it. I have only used it handheld but I can't help but feel a little more sophisticated when I carry it. It is so darling and sweet and it attracts way more attention than other bags I own.

I think it is such a great bag choice. I think the shape of the bag is simple and timeless too. Can't say enough positive about this bag.

I have the cluny in rose ballerine and I love it. But I'm a very top handle Audrey Hepburn-esque girly girl. It's very feminine and elegant, but because it's epi, I also don't worry about dirty hands wanting to pet my purse. My only caveat would be that the three magnets are very strong. It's good because the purse feels very secure. It's a pain when you're trying to get in with only one hand in a hurry - I worry about the flap creasing in the middle (where the strongest magnet is) while I'm pulling open the flap.

I looked at the lockme, but two things didn't work for me: I like structured bags, and I'm fussy about getting a light colored bag dirty (epi is insanely durable and easy to clean). Both personal preferences. The leather is beautiful, but I really wanted something in rose ballerine, so I chose the cluny!

I only got it for few days and have been using it as my work bag everyday I go to work. I love it, my colleagues love it. You cant go wrong with it. Any specific concern you have?

Thank you so much! I don't have any concerns yet, that may be the problem [emoji23]. I don't live near a LV but will be in one next week. I can't wait to try it on.

I love my Cluny. I use it frequently when we go out for dinner, etc. No complaints at all. It's one of my favorites, just wish I had more funds right now to get another one in a pretty color. Mine is anthracite which I love, but those new pretty colors are calling me.

Thank you so much! The colors are gorgeous!

I have the Cluny bb in rose ballerine and the more I use it, the more I love it. I have only used it handheld but I can't help but feel a little more sophisticated when I carry it. It is so darling and sweet and it attracts way more attention than other bags I own.

I think it is such a great bag choice. I think the shape of the bag is simple and timeless too. Can't say enough positive about this bag.

I completely agree with everything you said. Thank you for your response!

I have the cluny in rose ballerine and I love it. But I'm a very top handle Audrey Hepburn-esque girly girl. It's very feminine and elegant, but because it's epi, I also don't worry about dirty hands wanting to pet my purse. My only caveat would be that the three magnets are very strong. It's good because the purse feels very secure. It's a pain when you're trying to get in with only one hand in a hurry - I worry about the flap creasing in the middle (where the strongest magnet is) while I'm pulling open the flap.

I looked at the lockme, but two things didn't work for me: I like structured bags, and I'm fussy about getting a light colored bag dirty (epi is insanely durable and easy to clean). Both personal preferences. The leather is beautiful, but I really wanted something in rose ballerine, so I chose the cluny!

Thank you so much! I have heard that the magnets are very strong and that can be both a good and bad thing! I too like structured bags. So glad you are enjoying your bag!