Emily guccissima mini bag

Oct 9, 2006
Hi! I'm interested in purchasing the Emily mini bag. Was wondering how people feel about this bag. Do you find it useful? Also, my main concern is whether the closure would slide open. Especially if the bag was accidentally toppled over , would the contents on my bag start toppling out. Lol

Hi! I'm interested in purchasing the Emily mini bag. Was wondering how people feel about this bag. Do you find it useful? Also, my main concern is whether the closure would slide open. Especially if the bag was accidentally toppled over , would the contents on my bag start toppling out. Lol

My mother has a turquoise smooth leather from the first season they came out (they brought out only the mini first). One of her most used bags.

The fastening is a classic and used on many bags from the 1930s to present. 2 other Guccis have the same, never known it to come open. Just don't over-stuff. My bags with it are small and med (Gucci horse-bit Chain shoulder bags). No idea about toppling over both my H-B tuck under my arm.

My mother has a turquoise smooth leather from the first season they came out (they brought out only the mini first). One of her most used bags.

The fastening is a classic and used on many bags from the 1930s to present. 2 other Guccis have the same, never known it to come open. Just don't over-stuff. My bags with it are small and med (Gucci horse-bit Chain shoulder bags). No idea about toppling over both my H-B tuck under my arm.

Good to know! I usually go for bags with zippers and magnetic closures but this bag really caught my eye!