Rose De Noel

Chalcedony...yes. I have several diamond pieces which I love but find that I dont wear them as much anymore. My life is much more casual than it used to be....

Love love love the chalcedony. This design always reminds me very much of the feel of the Chanel camelia brooches but more beautiful and refined.

I have a vintage Gripoix poured glass Chanel brooch that fills the same style void that the Rose de Noel brooch does and I love it... I'd love to get a rose de Noel one day. It is timeless classic. Please post a photo of you get it!!!

Love love love the chalcedony. This design always reminds me very much of the feel of the Chanel camelia brooches but more beautiful and refined.

I have a vintage Gripoix poured glass Chanel brooch that fills the same style void that the Rose de Noel brooch does and I love it... I'd love to get a rose de Noel one day. It is timeless classic. Please post a photo of you get it!!!
I know exactly what you mean! I have always loved the Chanel camellias. In fact I really really wanted a pale blush pink rose de Noel but I could never find the right color. Plus the coral is so expensive! I am going pre owned...... :smile: