Giant Gaucho size on Diabro.net

bern

Sandgroper
O.G.
May 2, 2007
Does anyone have this bag?

I'm wondering if it would be too big for me (I'm 5ft4")?

I really want to be able to buy a gaucho that can be worn messanger style, so I'm guessing this is the only size that would work.

Any advice?

Thanks

Thanks you very much play addict!

I've had a look on eluxury, but they don't seem to have a bag in this giant size. I did check using the dimensions as well as the name of the sizes (I know diabro sizes seem to differ with other retailers)

I think you are right about it being large on me, but I'd really love a gaucho to wear cross body/messanger style.

I bought a balenciaga on ebay today, so I need to hold off on another bag for a suitable period of time (whatever that may be!!)

Thanks again

Nataliam1976: Hi!, I bought a white (ivory/cream?) Day bag. I got it for a pretty good price, but I'm pretty nervous as it was a very impulsive buy... Hopefully all goes well!

Thanks you very much play addict!

I've had a look on eluxury, but they don't seem to have a bag in this giant size. I did check using the dimensions as well as the name of the sizes (I know diabro sizes seem to differ with other retailers)

I think you are right about it being large on me, but I'd really love a gaucho to wear cross body/messanger style.

I bought a balenciaga on ebay today, so I need to hold off on another bag for a suitable period of time (whatever that may be!!)

Thanks again

can't wait to see your balenciaga! :yahoo: i am glad i can offer valid comments. you know we all need that help to buy smart.