My Second Dior.

Amortentia

O.G.
Dec 30, 2012
Good evening/morning/afternoon fellow TPFers!

Today was an extremely exciting day for myself. I have acquired my second Dior piece (my first being a wallet 1 month ago). Since that purchase I have been saving up all of my incoming money and trying to limit my main expenditure (being a university student that is evidently food!) so that I could buy a Dior handbag but alas, none of the current match what I am after. I wish the that the Soft Tote or Panarea were still around because I absolutely adore shoulder bags that I can actually fit over my arm! I honestly cannot deal with the bags that sit on the crook of your arm. Anyway, I was contemplating the UltraDior or Diorissimo styles but unfortunately the UltraDior has no interior pockets whatsoever and the Diorissimo would irritate me because whilst I like the cross-body option I KNOW I would much prefer a shoulder bag in the long-run. So I'm going to have to wait until Dior releases some more styles. :nogood:

Anyway, I decided to scour eBay for a new Panarea or Soft Tote but instead I stumbled upon this beauty by accident. I was a little apprehensive about purchasing a used handbag as I've always wanted new items but the seller assured me that it had only been used a handful of times, and, most importantly that it was legit (I had it authenticated on here too). I was attracted to this style because I adore patent Cannage but would probably never commit to it in a larger style because I would constantly worry about marking it. It's very compact and just so cute! I was also on the hunt for a small shoulder bag for running errands, going to Dinner, shopping etc.. so this is perfect.

Without further ado, I unveil myLady Dior Pochette in Black Patent Cannage with Gold Hardware:

LadyDior.JPG

I acquired this beauty for £225 = €295.14 = $328.89. Is it just me or was this an absolute bargain?

Inside there are 3 card slots - 2 at the back and one in the front - The interior fits my iPhone 6s, keys, gum, Oyster card (bus-pass) with room to spare for a miniature cosmetic bag. OR I could even just stick my Diorissimo Envoleé wallet in there plus my iPhone 6s at a push (third picture on the left).

Words cannot even begin to describe my happiness right now.:love:

Last edited:
Good evening/morning/afternoon fellow TPFers!

Today was an extremely exciting day for myself. I have acquired my second Dior piece (my first being a wallet 1 month ago). Since that purchase I have been saving up all of my incoming money and trying to limit my main expenditure (being a university student that is evidently food!) so that I could buy a Dior handbag but alas, none of the current match what I am after. I wish the that the Soft Tote or Panarea were still around because I absolutely adore shoulder bags that I can actually fit over my arm! I honestly cannot deal with the bags that sit on the crook of your arm. Anyway, I was contemplating the UltraDior or Diorissimo styles but unfortunately the UltraDior has no interior pockets whatsoever and the Diorissimo would irritate me because whilst I like the cross-body option I KNOW I would much prefer a shoulder bag in the long-run. So I'm going to have to wait until Dior releases some more styles. :nogood:

Anyway, I decided to scour eBay for a new Panarea or Soft Tote but instead I stumbled upon this beauty by accident. I was a little apprehensive about purchasing a used handbag as I've always wanted new items but the seller assured me that it had only been used a handful of times, and, most importantly that it was legit (I had it authenticated on here too). I was attracted to this style because I adore patent Cannage but would probably never commit to it in a larger style because I would constantly worry about marking it. It's very compact and just so cute! I was also on the hunt for a small shoulder bag for running errands, going to Dinner, shopping etc.. so this is perfect.

Without further ado, I unveil my Vintage Lady Dior Pochette in Black Patent Cannage with Gold Hardware:

View attachment 3364587

I acquired this beauty for £225 = €295.14 = $328.89. Is it just me or was this an absolute bargain?

Inside there are 3 card slots - 2 at the back and one in the front - The interior fits my iPhone 6s, keys, gum, Oyster card (bus-pass) with room to spare for a miniature cosmetic bag. OR I could even just stick my Diorissimo Envoleé wallet in there plus my iPhone 6s at a push (third picture on the left).

Words cannot even begin to describe my happiness right now.:love:

Wow! Congratulations!!!

By the way, this bag is not vintage. It's from only a few years ago and it's still very "current" as it is the timeless Lady Dior style.

Wow! Congratulations!!!

By the way, this bag is not vintage. It's from only a few years ago and it's still very "current" as it is the timeless Lady Dior style.

Thank you!

Oh really? I'm still very new to the lingo, I Googled it and the bag is supposedly from 2006 (which is vintage to me, I'm young, I'll learn eventually aha). Edited accordingly.:P