Shipping from outlets.....

Jul 23, 2013
I know y'all have mentioned in the past that some of the outlets ship. Do all of them ship or is it specific locations? Just wondering who to call for my next purchase as I've always ordered straight from Dooney.

SB: Technically all the outlets can ship.... but not all styles or all colors are shippable. Dooney HQ tells them what is shippable. However, certain outlets are easier to work with for phone sales. And some outlets won't ship clearance items, but others will. Best advice is not to call on a holiday or weekend or near closing time. I've had great success with the Seattle outlet (Samantha A. is the sales associate I deal with). Others like the Reading PA outlet. It doesn't matter where the outlet is located. It's a standard $7.50 for shipping a package (could be multiple handbags inside). Also, if an outlet doesn't have what you want, they can tell you which outlet has it by looking at their system. Lastly, it's helpful to have the Dooney style # to be sure you get exactly what you want. I've had inexperienced sales associates at some outlets pull the wrong handbag just based on a description.... I only knew it was wrong because of the pricing.
Also ask about the return policy for the specific bag you are buying. Generally outlets are credit only for return, and some items are final sale. It varies with the specific item and how it is priced at that time.

About 40 minutes and it is mostly back road driving so it feels like you are never going to get there. It's not like I go every week but I do call to see if anything new or interesting has come in.

That's not too bad though. The closest one to me is in Destin, FL and it's a good five hours away. The next closest one is in San Marcos, TX and it's ab 7 hours from me. I've been to both stores but it's been several years. [emoji19]

That's not too bad though. The closest one to me is in Destin, FL and it's a good five hours away. The next closest one is in San Marcos, TX and it's ab 7 hours from me. I've been to both stores but it's been several years. [emoji19]
Well, if you keep checking here, those of us near outlets tend to post what we see during our visits. Also call the outlet and ask them to add you to the email list. Sale promos usually go out on Fridays. Those promos are always shippable.

Well, if you keep checking here, those of us near outlets tend to post what we see during our visits. Also call the outlet and ask them to add you to the email list. Sale promos usually go out on Fridays. Those promos are always shippable.

What?! Thanks for the info Yankee! I've been buying Dooneys for I guess ab 15 years. For some reason it has never occurred to me to call and ask to be put on their email list! I will most certainly call and do that. One more thing, does it matter which outlet I call? It should I just pick one of two I mentioned?

What?! Thanks for the info Yankee! I've been buying Dooneys for I guess ab 15 years. For some reason it has never occurred to me to call and ask to be put on their email list! I will most certainly call and do that. One more thing, does it matter which outlet I call? It should I just pick one of two I mentioned?
It really does not matter. Pick any one. If you are not happy with how they respond, pick another. I have dealt with quite a few over the years to find what I am looking for. If I am not happy with the service, there is always another number to call. Good luck!