Question regarding PurseBlog post order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lejic

Jul 5, 2015
I apologize if this is the wrong subforum for it, but I am a little confused lately about the post order on purseforum. It used to be chronological as far as I could tell and if I refreshed during the day or week I could immediately see if there was a new post up.

Now though almost every time an article I've already read is on top while a newer one is after it.

Was this a recent change? If so, how do others feel about it? I personally don't like it and wish they were chronological.

Hey!

I see it in both the app and the visual site. For example: Right now the top post is the Gucci collection one, but I KNOW the PurseForum Roundup came after it, even though it is below it right now.

^Ah yes PurseBlog :Push: this could be the same for me too. I read your post as PurseForum.

I'm subscribing to PurseBlog RSS news and the last four entries are Gucci-Deals-Celeb-Roundup.

Ah, yes the purseblog articles! Sometimes we move just one post up as a "sticky" to get more attention. I know we did it with our many bags of Bergdorfs Goodman and did it with this Gucci post, but we will bump them back to their original slot after a few days :smile:

^Ah yes PurseBlog :Push: this could be the same for me too. I read your post as PurseForum.

I'm subscribing to PurseBlog RSS news and the last four entries are Gucci-Deals-Celeb-Roundup.

Ah I see. As Megs answered just now I guess they "sticky" some for attention.

Ah, yes the purseblog articles! Sometimes we move just one post up as a "sticky" to get more attention. I know we did it with our many bags of Bergdorfs Goodman and did it with this Gucci post, but we will bump them back to their original slot after a few days :smile:

Thank you for clarifying!

Status
Not open for further replies.